Classic, Ink, or Limelight?

Bump :grin:

I prefer to write and read INK. I feel the characters do a better job conveying emotion, all the LL emotions (almost all) just look sad. Plus the ink guys actually look like men, I am not a fan of the LL guys.

1 Like

I think thats the only thing i don’t like about LL, is the emotions lol. Otherwise, I really love how the females look! To me they are absolutely stunning

2 Likes

The females look great in LL I will agree with you there. I just wish the males looked as good in their own way. I really do not like the LL “men” they all look like adolescent boys to me.

2 Likes

I prefer ink because
a) They have a lot more clothing options because it’s been around for longer
b) It’s easier to get covers because there are a lot more editors (from what I’ve seen) that accept cover requests in ink than LL.
c) I prefer the ink animations over LL

2 Likes

Maybe when they add the beard features they will start to look a bit more manish lol. I do agree with you though on that

1 Like

One can only hope lol

1 Like

Limelight. In my opinion, it’s the most realistic and the most vivid. It also has the best animations.

Ink is OK, but some of the animations are difficult to look at. Also, sometimes, it gets bland.

1 Like

Yes ! I love the realism LL has also. Idk why but it reminds me of a ps4 game I play alot lol.

LL I like the clothing the newer looks-well most of them. The guy in the new story Positively Princess in the first ep whi meets her on her bday looks creepy. And It just looks realistic inks is more like old school and classic I cant handle. Ink won’t be getting any new updates which us sad

1 Like

I am buzzing ideas around for this new story and I just can’t decide whether I should use limelight or INK. How do you decide?

4 Likes

I think u should do ink because it has more animations that has actions that u can see and understand a little better

2 Likes

I prefer Ink stories but Limelight is also very popular at the moment. If I were you I would just go with whatever you would rather have you characters and whatever you think is best as the author.

1 Like

I just prefer INK over all other styles, its up to you though. Using LL , there are more animations (I think), the clothes are up to date , INK is just my option though, choose whatever style you like after all its your story .

1 Like

I prefer ink but what ever style you like to read most you should write in

1 Like

Most of the time when I have a new idea, I either instantly picture it in INK or LL. Sometimes it just has an INK or LL vibe, so I don’t need to spend too much time deciding.
But I guess you got to take into consideration:

• the animations, props, clothing options - LL still doesn’t have the same variety that INK does with clothing so if you want to publish ASAP and don’t want to be waiting for specific updates, INK’s for you.
  • INK isn’t getting any new updates - if you want a certain animation or clothing option that INK doesn’t have, then you have to wait for LL to get it because there’s literally no chance that INK will get it
2 Likes

You can do whatever I know some authors do ink and then add LL

1 Like

I had originally planned to do my story in INK. I generally prefer ink! Though for my particular story, it just felt right to use limelight.

1 Like

Limelight and Ink all have their advantages and disadvantages, but I think it’s really up to you.
I will say, though, that I favor Classic and Ink.

2 Likes

Which one is easier to write a LL OR INK?
AND please tell me which one do you prefer in reading?
Please add advantages and disadvantages in both the cases.

1 Like