CLOTHING: Football and Cheerleader Uniforms, Pajamas, *Ink basics for Limelight*

Limelight has been out for about 2 years now, but there’s still so many basic clothing/features that haven’t been released yet. Yes there’s some amazing things that Episode have given us and it’s really appreciated, but some of it also seems unnecessary when so many basic things are still missing. It’s hard to convert our Ink stories into Limelight when half of what we need isn’t available and we have to try and throw something together to get the same outcome.

Here’s a list of some common things in Ink that would be super beneficial to have in LL as well:

-Football uniforms
-Cheerleader uniforms
-Pajamas
-Wetsuits/scuba suits
-Military uniform
-Male prison jumpsuits
-Bruised face/bruises (as clothing pieces like scars and freckles)
(Also as a side note: more fantasy/halloween costumes, like genies.)

A lot of Ink clothing has already been converted, but it would be so helpful if Episode focused on giving us these basics before something that isn’t in high demand and can wait.

6 Likes

100% agree with everything said here.

The thing is, many authors want to do Limelight versions of their stories, sometimes even do revamps that make the story even more to the author’s liking. But these clothing items are used in many ink stories, so the odds of someone not being able to write it in Limelight because of the lack of one or more of these clothing items is very high. Think about how many stories are based in high school and have that jock who plays football… but there isn’t even a uniform.

It’s specifics like these that authors really need, but instead items are added to the catalog in category or time of year. If that continues, people won’t get fantasy clothing until October! It’s just a shame that authors can’t write their stories when the clothing they need is so specific because there is no way to substitute for them.

I’m sure many can argue a bunch of other clothing not in Ink that should be in Limelight, and I certainly understand that. But when it’s already present in Ink and is a very specific item, people would really expect those specifics to be present in Limelight as well.

And the male prison jumpsuit just baffles me, to be honest.

1 Like

Most of these items already have request topics! :smiley: Here are some I pulled up after a quick search:

Please check for existing requests before creating new ones. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like