CLOTHING: Sleeveless Shirts

So, since Episode hasn’t or can’t fix the clipping issue that happens when layering shirts under jackets, I propose giving us more sleeveless shirts in various styles: button-up/office appropriate, V-neck, cropped and not cropped T-Shirts, etc. for both male and female characters. That way, we can use the jackets that we have without parts of the sleeves popping through at the shoulders and elbows.

I feel like it would make us all happy -especially those who make edits for Episode’s IG posts- as well as anyone else this annoys. and make their stories look better which would boost the overall visuals in our stories as well as their own.

Not sure why this hasn’t been considered by them but I’m here to suggest it anyway.

6 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support :two_hearts:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!! :100:
Just imagine the possibilities!!

1 Like

Exactly! Like imagine how much better all the stories would look without seeing sleeves popping out of every jacket! (And I mean, yeah you can use tank tops, but we have such plain ones or way-to-short-for-work cropped ones and I don’t know many professional jobs cool with that lol)

1 Like