Cool New Hairstyles

I’d like to preface this saying I don’t even know when we’d get this hairstyle for non episode original stories but I’d love to request this.

As someone with defined curly hair, I love this hairstyle and it’s the only hairstyle that looks like my real life hair.

If the Episode team ever sees this, please please please consider making this hairstyle without the bangs just with a middle part because it is literally so nice. The same way with the feathered hair there’s just feathered and there’s feathered bangs. It’d be neat if the same was done with this one. Obviously we don’t even know when the existing hairstyle will be added for authors to put in their stories but I wanted to request this because it would be so cool.

2 Likes

you can ask for this hairstyle of the wishlist thread. it’s more likely for episode to see it there than here ◡̈

Supporting so Episode sees this :slight_smile:

Closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening the topic. :grinning: