DISCUSSION: Pet Peeves

Oh! But yeah, true

When someone tells me to do something when I’m just about to do it.

Like say if I was going to get a coffee for someone, the minute I get up to get it, they go “So can you get me the coffee?” And In my head I be like GRRR! I was JUST going to do that! :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

When my family/friends decide to get food and don’t tell me. Then in the middle of me cooking they ask “Do you want anything?”.

3 Likes

When someone obviously sees I’m mad, and they have the audacity to ask me “Are you mad?”. Like noooo I’m just peachy :roll_eyes:

Maybe I’m just mean :joy:

3 Likes

Your not mean, I feel the same way… unless we’re both mean :no_mouth:

1 Like

~ when someone accuses you of a false accusation.
~ when someone assumes false crap.
~ the word “moist”
~ when someone plays their music, repeatedly.
~ when someone doesn’t take part in a action, or school work.

2 Likes

What does it have to do with a pool? Haha

1 Like

I hate it when people chew with their mouth open too. It grosses me out

2 Likes

People who talk while the teacher’s giving details about the assignment then ask you or the teacher afterwards what they’re supposed to be doing.

5 Likes

When someone starts beef with me but when I confront them they act dumb.

2 Likes

When someone is talking about a hardship they’re going through and some other person tries to make it about them. This one’s less common but really gets on my nerves…

4 Likes

I have a lot of pet peeves. Here are some of mine:

1.) When people share every single detail of their lives on social media. I’m not saying that you cannot share anything on social media, but posting pictures of your daily activities or posts like “just got home”, “just woke up”, “here at xxxx ATM” are unnecessary.

2.) Catcalling. This is the worst. Catcallers may argue that they do this because they want to compliment their victims. But in reality, they only make their victims feel unsafe and uncomfortable.

3.) When people walk too slow. I’m a fast walker. Keeping up with the pace of slow-walkers can be exhausting.

3 Likes

I agree with everything from your comment.

This is why I’m not on social media since I used to see rubbish like, “I love my boyfriend so much xoxoxoxoxox” and “I’m not like the other girls!”

Catcalling is inappropriate af!! It’s terrible when people blame the victim with rubbish like, “You should be grateful!”

Hehe I’m a fast walker myself!!

3 Likes

The people who leave either a random date in their bio or even worst put the padlock emoji before and after to symbolise their not single.
And that date is the day they starting dating-
But you have to figure that out yourself22!3!

3 Likes

People who come into my room and do not close the door when they leave…well, people who come into my room in general.

3 Likes
  1. When your trying to something, and someone won’t shut up.
  2. When some says "Your beautiful just the way you are"I vomit in my mouth a little.
  3. When a terrible cook offers to cook. :anger:
3 Likes
  1. When people put their milk instead of their cereal in front of me :neutral_face::neutral_face:

Milk

3 Likes

Their not human, please cut all connection and go into witness protection and changed your name to Sasha Bails.

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Not kidding, I had to do it.

1 Like