Do you need help with anything? Cure my boredom

I have a 3 week break and I am bored, so if anyone needs help with backgrounds or writing.
(Backgrounds are episode edited images)
I would consider myself a decent writer
Also I love writing descriptions so if you need one, I would love to help

1 Like

i want to make a plus size character how do i do that

So do you know your way around the portal?

yay you replied!!! and no im new to writing and portal is confusing i may be on the wrong one site

Ok, first once you log in with your google/apple/ Facebook. You will see a screen that has multiple buttons. You need to click on new story name your story your chosen title, after that you will find your screen a button that has a yellow signal over it to tell you to start creating characters. click on it after that choose a model for your character, there are horses, males, females and plus sized females. choose one then name

There are multiple tutorials on youtube for example search Joseph Evans and he has multiple tutorials for all the styles although it is quite old it does have everything you will need. If you have questions you can still ask me :innocent:

thanks so much because i wanted to try and write a story on episode and i was worried since portals art style doesnt reflect the art style on the app i thought i was on a wrong site. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok, happy writing and coding, always here to help to the best of my ability :innocent:

is this the right site https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write just trying to be sure.

1 Like

Yes it is, don’t worry :innocent:

Closed since Episode Fan Community is not the correct category for story help. Please review our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: