Does anyone know any good stories on Episode?

I’m having trouble finding stories I want to read on episode. I already read stories like Chain Reaction, Lovestruck, The New Girl, Complicated, and a bunch of other ones. I like to read Drama stories the most!

1 Like

Hi,
I just published my story and I would love it if you would give it a read!
It is full of drama!

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

I don’t want to promote my own story here, but maybe check out my favorites on Episode, they are mostly Drama. My name there’s Dreamer. You’ll find my favorites on my profile :slight_smile:

Hey if you want to read some really good stories than you should starts with Deep attractions and It’s just an illusion! Because if you liked Chain reaction you will like these two too.:v:t2::wink:

And this is my story🙈
Author Name: Miss. Isabella
Story Name: Life goes on (Ink)
Genre: Romance/Drama
How much diversity on a scale of 1 to 10(I love diversity): 3 (more coming soon)
I really appreciate, if you take some time my sotry. :slight_smile:Thanks guys!
small_
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6654538329489408
picike

Omg my twin. I am called Dreamer on the app as well :hugs:

Mine. Lol I joke but you can check out my recommended on the app as well haha

Really? omg that’s funny and weird at the same time :joy:

Ruby tiara is good.

To the people promoting your stories, go crawl back into the correct topic. This isn’t a promotion topic. Rude af.

1 Like

You want drama? Dirty sexy teenagers! It’s so good I made an episode Instagram just to follow the author :joy: seriously give it a read! It’s by episode.lucky I think?

1 Like

Here are some of my favorites :two_hearts:

• The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W.
  • Moonlit Feathers by Wincy W.
  • Saving Amelia by kw.episode
  • Stripped by Chantelle. M is SUPER good
  • H&V: The Wizard’s Curse by Queen Neen
  • The Girl Upstairs by Talu
  • Game of Disguises by Bonnie Dundee
  • Dark Desires by ashleyabrucker
  • Thrill of The Hunt by Azaria Sin
2 Likes

Hii!!! I would love to give you some stories!!! @Julia0989!!! NOTE: None of these stories are mine and I WILL give FULL credit to the author/s

1. Apartment 143 by: Natasha Hills
  2. The Butterfly by: E R Gurney
  3. Loving Latino & Hunting Bad by: Hope Moon
  4. The Shaw Brothers by: Violet Madison
  5. In Your Dreams by: Layla Moon
  6. Paper Wings by: Naemi
  7. Iridescent by: Indigo

These are my personal favorites that ,although some may not start off as strong as other stories, have amazing story lines and characters you can fall in love with!! NOTE: All of these stories have been read all the way through by me BUT Some have yet to be finished, and all stories listed here ARE In my recommended Happy Reading!! :grin::grin:

So you like Drama… :slight_smile: In that case, you might want to give Addison by @GabbieC a read. It’s a relatively new story in the Drama genre that was published back in March this year and is still ongoing. Very nice story. She has a thread here on the forums in which you can keep up on the updates from the story. I’ve been following the story since the beginning and I also gave a small review on it when it was released on the thread.

Here’s her thread if you’d like to know more on the story:

Chapters are packed; the pacing is great and realistic and everything incorporated stays relevant. Honestly, I was hooked since the first chapter and I’ve never been bored from a single chapter. It’s just nice and refreshing due to the way it was planned and written. I would also recommend it to others who want to find newer stories in general, to be honest. I think it’s well written in terms of development and pacing of the story.

1 Like

Hi Julia, I have some stories that I think you’d love:

Slumber Party by Lucky. (It’s under Mystery but it has LOTS of drama.)
Life Behind Bars by LA. (It’s mystery…)
Pregnant by a Killer by Amy T. (Drama)
The pregnancy game by Kay B (The ink one, Drama.)
Faking Death by S. Langdon (Drama, and it’s one of my personal favs)
Deepest Desire by Sarah Kieser (Fantasy)
Let’s Play Pretend by Shania R. (Mystery)
The Curse of Charlie by Sarah Kieser (Drama)
Hero Almighty by Ruby I (Fantasy but has LOTS of drama too)
The Renegades by Sonja Kingston (Drama)

Hi,
I have 3 stories published on my episode account
Story Titles: N.A.S.A, Fresh Start and It Girl
Author Name: Scarlett Star
Styles: All limelight
Genres: Romace/drama
Episodes: N.A.S.A = 4 episodes Fresh Start= 15 episodes and It Girl = 3 episodesMy Story

River By Alexandria and The Bermuda Triangle by MidnightMaiden :sunglasses::heart:

id love for you to read my new story, Hale Huna

Does this sound like something you'd read? POLL! these are all my details

also, i am OBSESSED with Adrenaline. omg it’s so freaking amazing

I personally love:
Four Kingdoms
Karma Rose
Apartment 143

have read ijaiiiii???

Thank you so much! This means so much to me! I’m so happy you’ve been enjoying my story, so far! You have been the best and most loyal reader any writer could ask for! :hearts: :grinning:

1 Like