Episode Overlays, Free Use

@BlueRose034 Sorry that it took me longer to get around to cutting them out than I intended but both day and night versions of the counter are in my drive (Folder: INT. RESTAURANT DINER - DAY/NIGHT )

Alright. Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Hey, can you make overlays for INT. TRENDY BOHO FLAT KITCHEN - DAY, please?

1 Like

Hi, just checked my notifications :slight_smile: Yes, I can. any particular part that you need so that I can make sure to get what you need as well as the overlays that’ll help everyone?

Um yes, I want my character to stand behind the counter if that’s possible. Thank you :smile:

Okay, give me a bit and I’ll @ you when the overlays are uploaded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, they are complete and can be found in Folder : INT. TRENDY BOHO FLAT KITCHEN - DAY / NIGHT
Overlays:

• Full table
  • Full Chairs
  • Chair backs
  • Side wall
  • Island and Pendant light
  • Full Room with Window opacity changed for those who want to animate skies or put people/overlays/animals behind the glass

Hope these help!

1 Like

thanks a ton :heart:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: If you see any more that I missed, comment the portal name and I’ll get them in asap :slight_smile:

Um hi again, I think maybe you have misread the background name 'cause there are two of them with the same name but one has FULL at the end.

The first one (the one I asked) -
INT. TRENDY BOHO FLAT KITCHEN - DAY / NIGHT

The second one (The one you got confused with)
INT. TRENDY BOHO FLAT KITCHEN FULL - DAY / NIGHT

I don’t know how this sounds because English is not my first language, but I’m not trying to be rude or anything just letting you know so that you could change the name in the Drive so others won’t be confused. So sorry and thank you :blush:

Also, I’m like so proud of myself 'cause I’ve never done this, but I managed to cut the overlay by myself. It’s a little messy but I’m proud nonetheless.

1 Like

Oh, you’re fine. I can do the other version. Most people tend to use the full versions so that’s why I did that one :slight_smile: Give me a little bit.

Thank you so much, I hope I didn’t say anything wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, you were very clear. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done :slight_smile: Folder name : INT. TRENDY BOHO FLAT KITCHEN - DAY / NIGHT

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it sm :blush:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: If you see any more that need overlays, feel free to comment the name of the background here and I’ll get them uploaded asap. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, would you mind doing a blanket overlay for this background?
INT. JUVIE WELLES BEDROOM - DAY

No problem :slight_smile: Give me a bit and I’ll tag when it’s uploaded :slight_smile:
@NDNinja379 Hey, they’re uploaded :slight_smile: in folder: INT. JUVIE WELLES BEDROOM - DAY

Overlays:

• blanket with bedframe
  • cabinet
  • wall with mirror at 50% opacity
1 Like

Thank you so much :grin:

1 Like