EpisodeLife.com is BACK!

As many of you guys already know, my wife and I launched the website EpisodeLife.com a few years ago, with the goal of providing help and resources to Episode writers. We hit a few hurdles along the way and pretty much abandoned the site in 2019, but I am really happy to announce that… the website is BACK!!!

Going forward, we’re putting all of our focus on uploading backgrounds, overlays, and script templates for you to use in your stories completely free of charge, and without even needing to give credit!

Here is the link to the site, if you’d like to take a look around and grab some freebies for your stories: http://www.episodelife.com

And here are direct links to each section:
FREE Backgrounds
FREE Overlays
FREE Script Templates

Also, if you’re looking for a specific background or overlay, there’s a Search button at the top right of the site!

One of my fave things about the site is the Script Template Code Generator. It’s the only one of its kind - instead of needing to do lots of finding and replacing of names when copying templates, you can simply input your characters’ names into boxes, click “Generate Script” and your code will be ready to go!

I really hope you find the new content on the site useful! And I’m so happy to be relaunching it! I’d love to hear what you think!

21 Likes

hey, I am not sure…
If you already know about it or not…
But there is a warning in the site like “Not secure” and as far as I remember there wasn’t this warning before…

can u let us know what is wrong?.. maybe?

1 Like

Sure! It’s a technical issue on my end - it means I don’t have something called an SSL certificate installed. It means that if I were to ask visitors to the site to create a password, the data wouldn’t be encrypted, but since I don’t require anyone to create accounts with passwords or anything, it doesn’t matter. I am trying to get it fixed so it says “secure” just because the “not secure” message looks alarming, but you can rest assured it doesn’t affect anything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

okie thanks! :smiling_face:

1 Like

Remove http:// from the start of your link to episodelife. It’s forcing the connection to the unencrypted version of your site.

–edit–
Oh, I can see why you’re pointing to the unencrypted version, for some reason all your images are pointing to the unencrypted versions and then not rendering.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.