FEATURE: Notepad On The Portal

bump

definitely support this!

bump :speak_no_evil:

bump :blush:

bump

bump :purple_heart:

chiweon!

I support this so much! Thank you for bringing this up!

You are so welcome. It would really be convenient and helpful to have when directing. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I would love this for when I’m previewing my story on my phone and I notice mistakes or want to change things up
Just a little sidebar, to jot everything down and then make those changes

1 Like

Yes! That would be amazing. Thank you for the support, if you haven’t already done so please “like” the original post so that Episode will take notice.

Bump. Please share this post with your friends if you’d like to see this feature.

Also, please remember to like the original post if you support this proposal. :purple_heart:

Support

Support! :raised_hands: I dislike minimizing my browser so I open Google docs and have to keep switching tabs.

Bumping this to keep the thread active.

Please make sure to like the original post if you are interested in supporting this proposed feature. :hugs:

Thank you all so much for supporting this effort. If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to LIKE the first post in this thread to register your support so Episode will see it.

Feel free to share this post with your friends to help it garner more support! :hugs:

Please make sure to like the original post if you are interested in supporting this proposed feature.

support!!

Please make sure to like the original post if you are interested in supporting this proposed feature. :hugs:

Support!!