Free Cover Art (OPEN)

I like episode and drawing so I thought it will be a good idea to start this.
Here is an example of my art

I need a screenshot of your character, your story description, their personality if you want you can give me some ideas for the cover

12 Likes

What would you need for one?

I need a screenshot of your character, your story description, their personality if you want you can give me some ideas for the cover

Okay, do you need the character to be doing a pose?

no

Character:

Story Description:
Lola has an escape plan to leave her abusive father. However, things change when multiple people enter her life. Werewolves stay in packs, but is it easier to be a lone wolf? CC
Personality:
She is quick to make jokes and very sarcastic. Has trust issues and sometimes doesn’t recognise that her words hurt others.
I don’t have any ideas for the cover, but (I don’t know if this will help in anything) it is a werewolf story and the MC is a werewolf and witch.

Can you do an art scene?

1 Like

No, sorry. I only so covers

Hey! Do you only do one character? Or can you do multiple?

Don’t mind my crappy drawing but could you do a cover with poses like this if I sent you screen shots?

I can do multiple characters.

Sure thing can you send me a screenshot of your characters so i can know the color scheme

This is so cute, mind if I request or are you busy?

Hey can you make a cover for me?

2 Likes

Can I please have one?

sorry you can’t put pictures in a post.

This is Grace Lex in my new story “I need you…”.
Summary: the episode is about how she meets a boy and her life goes totally wrong/ different because of it.
Traits: She is kind, feisty, not afraid to say no and put up a fight, she is also sweet and charming.

2 Likes

Hi can i please request a cover? If so…
Title: Educate Me
First Character: Avery is in a relationship with her teacher, she is bold and doesn’t really think about her actions until its too late

Second Character: Asher is Avery’s new maths teacher (he didn’t know her age when they met) hes responsibly but has very little control around Avery

Pose Idea: The 2 characters kissing in the classroom (with a desk or black board visible)
Thanks in advance :grin:

1 Like

Hi could i please get a cover? if so…
Title: Educate Me
First Character: Avery is in a relationship with her teacher, she is bold and doesn’t really think about her actions until its too late

Second Character: Asher is Avery’s new maths teacher (he didn’t know her age when they met) hes responsibly but has very little control around Avery

Pose Idea: The 2 characters kissing in the classroom (with a desk or black board visible)
Thanks in advance :grin:

Hello, I was wondering if you’re still accepting requests… :slight_smile:

hey there! I’m starting a story and need a cover could you maybe make me one?