French Stories? Pls Recommend

Hey guys! I took frenhx immersion up until grade 9 and well I’m about to graduate College now so I’m looking to refresh my memory a bit. So I figured why not read an Episode story??

Does anyone have some french story recommendations. I like fantasy stories, mafia, action and horror. But I’m open to try anything!

Thanks <3

1 Like

Honestly, you should probably go for a French book, you know, an actual book, haha. That being said, while I do speak French myself, I’ve never even seen a French story here on Episode…

1 Like

Yeah…I absolutely hate reading books I need visuals😅 That’s why I thought of Episode, since I already know french just need a refresher

2 Likes

Hey! I am currently writing a story in french (as I am French), there is only 11 episodes published so far but I will publish more soon (I think the story will have around 20 episodes).
There is a lot of slang french, but if you have already studied french a bit, it should be understandable.

Story details

Story description: The mysterious girl you saved 15 years ago drags you into a dangerous world full of secrets. Will you find the truth about her past? What if you are more involved than you think?

Category: Mystery, with a bit of magic :star2:. Slowburn romance :two_hearts:

Female and Male MC (you play both), 1 Li, choices matters, point systems, art scenes (only 3 in the 11 first chapters), limited CC, each chapter is about 10-15min, advanced directing.

Unfortunately, no music and sound yet. Once the French version of the story is completed, I will write the English version and upload all the chapters with a new revamp.

the link:
Episode Writer Portal

(I would totally understand if promoting my own story is not okay, tell me if I need to remove my comment)

6 Likes

Ouuu no please self promote this sounds very interesting, I’ll check it out. Thank you!

3 Likes

Ive never thought about having episodes in differenr languages this makes me want to translate mine into french! Im doing it for my gcse too

3 Likes

(If you decide to translate your story and want advices or betareading I’d be happy to help :blush:)

I think it would be great if there were specific sections in the application to sort stories by language! There should be an option to choose which language you want to write your dialogues in, and then it’s automatic.

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

1 Like

I have a mystery story in French called ‘Cet été-là’ (link) and I know the story ‘behind the wall’ has the option to play in French too :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

i was just about to recommend this lol <3

1 Like

great minds think alike hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s the story ELITE by Iah_Miko on Instagram. Her story is in French and English.

1 Like