HAIR: More male hairstyles for Limelight

I love the hairstyles for the INK males. It would be amazing if we had the INK hairstyles for Limelight but obviously redrawn to fight the style. I feel as if we need a Generic Short Hair and a Short Cropped Hair equivalent.

17 Likes

I agree :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG, @CinnamonToast

She’s been ranting about the same thing!

2 Likes

Bump!

bumpppppp

I’m bumping this because I feel like this is where I’d put in my request.

I really, really, REALLY would love long hair for males! Specifically ponytails and braided hair! Like the slicked back ponytail for girls? I’d LOVE that as a male option!

I have a Lakota Native American character and long hair is very important and so I’m having to work around that. And with longer hair like this I really feel like we could add so many different cultures more accurately. :heart:

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

I second this.

2 Likes

Support! :slight_smile:

Support!

Bump! :haircut_man:t2:

1 Like

Support!!

I’m just gonna bump this again in hopes that I might one day get my long pulled back hair for guys. :eyes:

Support!

Bump!!

So I grabbed a picture of the two female hairstyles I would LOVE to have converted to male options as well.

These two would be PERFECT for my Lakota character. I’m begging Episode here to help a man out! He needs hair that will respect his culture! Pretty please?

2 Likes

I will die if they make this possible :pleading_face::weary:

2 Likes

AKsjgklsdh It would make my life SO much easier! And know that there are plenty of cultures that have men with longer hair like this- not just Native Americans. And not even just for cultures, some men just like having long hair!

Episode pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeeeee.

I’ll make you cookies?!

2 Likes

I just remembered to bump this. Maybe one day I will get this. :sob:

Please, please, please Episode! Long hair pulled back for men! My baby boy needs it! :pleading_face:

1 Like

support!!! yeah we gotta make episode acknowledge diversity a lot more!! let us hope that 2020 is the year to make episode a better platform for all of us!!! :stuck_out_tongue::facepunch:t4:

Bump