How to introduce My character and her narrate her life

Hey Guys i would love for you guys to help me,
My Mc is Albino and i want her to introduce herself and mention what happens in her life as an albino who get criticised everyday at school and at her work place
My story includes homophobia,racism
And no I’m not trying to promote any of these things instead speak about it
As a black girl myself i’m tryna write what happens in some albinos life
I understand this is a strong topic so i would love someone to help me

2 Likes

What help do u need

1 Like

I need Help on how to Direct scenes about homophobia and racism I don’t wanna Be offensive to Anyone At all

1 Like

A suggestion that I have is start the story in the presents and then maybe someone says something that triggers a flashback? You can use static sounds and a static background and then go into the flashback and then flash forward.
:blob_sun: Another idea you could use is maybe the MC could be watching TV (A background with a TV screen off) and then zoom into the TV. Then make a static overlay appear, kind of flickering by using opacity and then maybe @transition fade in black 1 and then introduce the MC’s life as the film.
^^^ You can use this zooming in idea for a lot of things. Books etc.
You could even do a black and white effect to give off that more old-fashioned TV atmosphere.

If you need help making overlays, you can request at my overlay shop:

As for directing to scenes to not come off offensive, avoid using slurs. Maybe, you can use text effects instead to emphasise something someone said insulting. Unfortunately, I can’t help much with homophobia :sweat_smile: I hope I managed to help a bit though! :llama:

3 Likes

Yes u did tysm for Your help i’ll make sure to check out your shop too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No worries and thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is more about story ideas than coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.