I Will Critique/Review The First Episode of Your Stories

Hello! This is my first story and I would like to have a review from you!

Title: The Unexpected Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 5 (More Coming Soon!!)
Description: You are secretly in love with your Best Friend. But things started to change unexpectedly when someone new entered your life. Will your choice remain or change? LL, CC
IG: @angel_epi_writes
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6124078612283392

The_Unexpected_wY_posterThumb_e8icqx3dSH

Okay, noted it! Thank you so so much!!! Means the world :heart: :heart:

Hello my story is “I wish it was just a dream.”
Genre: Horror
Episodes: 3 (more epi. coming soon)
You can find it easily on the app.
Author: Khanak
Thanks I will be grateful if you review my story :blush:
:purple_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

Hi! Thank you for this thread! It would be great if you could review my first episode (and add some critique) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Title: The Gifted
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Episodes: (4 (more coming soon)

Being gifted or not decides whether you live a sheltered life or struggle getting from one day to another. What happens when these worlds are mixed up? (Choices/4LI/LGBT+/limited CC)

IG: @episode.anyi.e
Style: LL

Thank you! :pray:–>
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4662543543107584 ]

1 Like

Hi,
After I read…

Story Name Out of Memories
Author Nadja Devlin
Genre Fantasy
Summary Nala woke up in a forest without memories and knowing where she is. What happened to her? Who is she?
Follow her steps and chose wisely who you trust and who you don’t…
Review, critique? Both if its okay u.u

Cover

Anything else I should know? You are amazing and I really appreciate you doing that for us :green_heart:

Story Name: After Dusk
Author: Dawn
Genre: Fantasy
Summary: A new pack of werewolves move into town and starts hunting humans. The towns resident pack of werewolves, and family of vampires must join forces to get them out. But there a few bumps along the way.
Review, Critique, or both: Both
Cover:

Anything else I should know?: Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6535949133742080

Thank you
Here is my story

Story Name: © :sunny: Tribe of Malapinchi (Original) ☽
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables

Summary:
~ An Asian fantasy-reality story of humanity, freedom and hope, aftermaths and consequences, test and trials, past, present and future, light and darkness, discovering oneself, friendships and kinships, leadership and truth. ~

** Review, Critique, or both: Both
Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

Any other information:

<> A story inspired from various real Asian tribes ranging from West to Southeast Asia (mainly traditional Asians)
<> Readers who are attentive to intricate details
<> Not a simple, easy and light read nor for the faint-hearted
<> Preferably 18 above and with reasonable IQ to appreciate the story
<> Inclusion and diversity and multiple real-life issues addressed.
<> To anyone who enjoys the fantasy, mystery, thriller and horror genres blended with real-life experiences and scenarios around the world .
<> Chapters are generally slightly longer than most episode stories due to the nature of the plot.(15 to 30 mins but maybe less depending on your pace).

Y’all can share ur stories here as well!
The Official Story Sharing Thread :star_struck:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.