In need of a couple backgrounds

Hi all! I am finally in the process of writing my first story (still trying to get the hang of things) I am in need of two backgrounds (maybe overlay… not really sure of the difference yet but I’m learning). One would be a baby, newborn to be exact because you never see the baby’s face in a story, also an ultrasound background or overlay. All credit will go to the creator and I greatly appreciate it in advance

An overlay it’s a png transparent image that you add in your story for something plus like SHOPPING BAGS can be an overlay that you upload yourself like if the girl or boy made shopping and you want the reader to see the SHOPPING BAGS like he/her went at the mall…(hope you understood :))

1 Like

Hello @Tinydiamond1, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

You can check Toasty’s thread, that has many backgrounds you can choose from, but is not a request thread (here)
You also have Brianna’s thread that is a request thread (here)

Hope this helps you :slight_smile:

1 Like