Is this against episode guidelines?

This is an overlay of a bath full of blood. Would it be flagged for use of excessive blood?
Alternatively, what about if it had some body parts in the bath (instead of the blood)? I’m writing a thriller story and the character is getting rid of a body, so I want to show this in some way :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I feel like they wouldn’t really be able to tell it’s blood. :o if they let it slide when you upload it, then it most likely doesn’t violate anything, as a member is the one that looks at it and decides if you can use it or not at all.

1 Like

I would be careful as I think that if you’re story is reviewed and they see the context and realize that it’s blood it might be removed for violating the guidelines. Maybe there’s a more subtle way you can show this? I’m also not sure about the body parts that might be too much as well. It’s really hard to write a thriller on episode with all the guidelines :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, this is actually an entry for the squad contest so it’s going to be reviewed, which is why I’m being extra careful. But I can’t think of any other way to show this, and it’s boring to not show anything at all. The story is very dark and I’m already limiting myself in so many ways to make sure it passes review, but I still want it to have thriller vibes.

1 Like

That must be really annoying having to be so limited because of the guidelines I‘m really sorry about that :confused: I think of you Place somebody in front of the Bath maybe it’s like you can‘t see that much blood so it‘s ok like say the killer is looking at the tub or so.

1 Like

Don’t drink the strawberry juice!

1 Like

I think that this should be fine! The blood does not look too obvious, also could anyone please help me with this question!

Thank You <3

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try that

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.