Krokoro's Art || Official Request Thread [CLOSED FOR NOW]

i might be finished with yours either tmr or the day after! i’m going by first-come-first-serve basis (unless there is a time limit) so you should expect your cover quite soon! :grin::sparkling_heart:

YAS so excited, i saw some of your others and they were incredible like omfg #GURLYOUDADEFINITIONOFTALENTED! y’know. SO EXCITED i can’t contain myself!

1 Like

oOf well i’m super excited to make your cover art so yay! :joy::heart:

1 Like

Hey! These edits are a-mazing! I would like one!

Classic or Ink : INK
How many characters: One, multiple times (others faded)
Character’s details (image or typed out):

Character’s outfit(s) :

Pose: So I would like that one of these would be in the center and others kinda fading from her but still close to her . You can take new photos if you like, these are pretty bad.
bandicam%202018-06-05%2017-37-22-064
bandicam%202018-06-05%2017-37-45-951
bandicam%202018-06-05%2017-36-49-780
bandicam%202018-06-05%2017-38-17-103

Background : I really didn’t get anything, something that would fit it. ( Maybe some background and some sparkles or light on top or something that looks cool)
Story Title: Wishes Passing.
Author’s Name: Annix
Description of your story?: You are granted with wishes, but how will you live with them?
Will everything go how you want or will there be consequences?
Genre of story? : Drama
Vibe of cover art? : Kinda down, kinda normal , some light .
Small and/or Large Cover: Both
Anything else you’d like to add on to the cover art? (flowers, balloons etc.): Oh well like I said earlier some light coming or sparkles that look cool / lightning? Lol idk
Maximum time you’d want the cover art to be finished?: Few weeks? :slight_smile:

1 Like

oOf alrighty! i’ll get started on your cover art soon! :smile::sparkling_heart:

hellooo, @Mulasia!
i finished your cover art! i know it sucks, oOf sorry! i didn’t know how to showcase that they were being sneaky so i showed their front view on the small cover, and back view on the large cover. please tell me if you would like to change anything! :sweat_smile::sparkling_heart:

(with, small cover)

(without, small cover)

(with, large cover)

(without, large cover)

thank you for requesting and i hope you like it! :grin::heartpulse:

1 Like

These covers look amazing! Sadly, I don’t need anything right now, but when I’m in need of something, I’ll surely come here!

1 Like

thank you! :smile::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

It’s AMAZING :wink: I LOVE IT i really appreciate it and it’s okay everything isn’t perfect but people will understand :sob:your the real MVP!!!

1 Like

aw thank you! i’m so glad you like it! :smile::revolving_hearts:

HHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYOOOOOO hows the art going? Again I really hope it isn’t too much to do!

1 Like

oOf i actually just finished and was about to post it. :joy::revolving_hearts:

oOf hey, @bella_ugolini!
i just finished your cover art! sorry it’s not my best :sweat_smile:, but i really had a lot of fun making your cover art! i did a small cover and a BG for you so it’s more convenient. please tell me if you would like to change anything! :smile::heartpulse:

(with, small cover)

(without, small cover)

(with, background)

(without, background)

thanks for requesting and i hope you like it! :laughing::heartbeat:

1 Like

STOP. RIGHT. NOW SERIOUSLY OMFG AAAHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAANNNKKK YYOOUUUU :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

omg :joy: you’re welcome! i’m SO glad you like it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I DON’T LIKE IT I FREAKING LOVE IT i am gonna have a spasm attack, go into cardiac arrest, DIE OF HAPPINESS EVEN LOL

1 Like

I really like That! I do have a suggestion or two, though. Sharing with black, unless it’s on dark greys/on black itself, usually isn’t a too good thing to do. It makes drawings seem dark and dirty. (I can’t 100% tell if you are shading with black, but it seems so with the bottom of her legs.) Id also suggest making her hair a bit less shiny! You can have that amount of shines, but it’s a good idea to lessen their noticability or opacity. Because, if you think about It, nobody’s hair is that shiny. (Unless you’re a goddess or have magical glowing hair, that is.) Otherwise it looks really good!

1 Like

hi

thanks you for the tips! i really appreciate it! i don’t know why but when i screenshot the characters they already have this black shading at the bottom. that’s why i try not to show the legs too often in my covers or edits. :tired_face: is there anyway to get rid of it? :heartbeat:

1 Like

I’m unsure, really. Do you use your phone to screenshot or a computer?

2 Likes