Let's talk about... classic character on the forum banter

So, what’s up? Today I wanted to share my concern with you guys. As we always see when we enter the Episode Forum, there is a banner that we see even on our app while Episode is loading. Here we have Ink characters, Limelight characters… But! Is it… A CLASSIC CHARACTER?!
Przechwytywanie
As we know, Episode gave up on a classic style YEARS ago. So WHY is there a classic character on the banner? Thoughts anyone?

2 Likes

ddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuccc
did I barely notice this :scream:

all i’m saying is . those characters are my sleep paralysis demons i loathe the episodes original characters with a passion

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I love your pfp :smirk:

Anyways on topic, I actually never noticed this but I hate Classic characters, they just look so…messed up

2 Likes

Probably because classical is still a style choice also I find it more funny how it looks like he’s looking at her boobs :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.