More male mc’s in stories?

Is it just me or have I NEVER seen a male mc in a story, it’s always a female
^
Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind having a girl as a mc, but it would be interesting to see a male mc. I’ve never seen them, they’re always a Li. It would be nice to see a story with a male mc and female Li (in my opinion) but I’m totally fine with a female mc of course! :grin: and I know that there are boys who have Episode, who would like a male mc. And girls who would like a male mc in stories.

9 Likes

I’ve read a few with Male mc, like Assassins by @inkkee. It’s a good one though

Chicanery by @J.Miley
The Night We Met by @BarS
Thin Blue Line by @Eysenck
The Dark Prince by @Nis
The Blank Page by @Janna.writes
One of the Girls by @Amberose
African Dream by @Charliee
Verdict by @J.Miley

10 Likes

Thank you!!

There’s quite a lot if you look further and not just from the trending shelf. Mine has a male MC and two female LIs ^^

5 Likes

There are tons of them! These are the stories that I like

There are actually lots of them but I can’t remember everything :grimacing:

4 Likes

Jeez, I must be looking on the wrong side of episode then, cause I can’t find any :joy:

1 Like

Ahahah yeah I know most of it from people recommendations too :pleading_face:

1 Like

Magicka serpentine by @southampton23

the Red Curtain by @Grottino

a prince curse by @lanafrazer_episode

the water thief by @anon33728140

this was just a few I could actually remember in my head without having to look them up(had to look up authors though)

6 Likes

Robbed by Margo Vincent
Confessions of a 40 year old bad boy by Hannah KM
Germaphobe by Rahatul
Jett set go by Amberose

These are all some of my favorites (I tried not to list ones that have been previously mentioned) and they’re all completed.
I love male MC stories, I wish it was easier to find them! Lol

2 Likes

:grin: :heavy_heart_exclamation: ty

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning my story @AnnieAEpisode and @Mkjgnn and @KylieJay (Btw omg that story is so old I can’t believe you know it :sob: )

I don’t think it’s just you, but you’re right that there is a real market for male MC stories.
@JemU776 has a thread with a mega list of male MC stories on it if you’re interested in finding some to read too.

6 Likes

Ten Steps To Her Door by Nelles is a male MC and it’s SO GOOD

2 Likes

Thanks for mentioning my story! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the mention :heart:

I also recommend Prince’s Curse by @lanafrazer_episode :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should definitely read The Red Curtain by @Grottino :two_hearts:

2 Likes

One of the stories with a male mc and a female li I know is “the blank page”.

Then, you have A LOT of male mc with male love interests. Like a lot. You just have to go to the gay side of episode (no offense intended, I’m part of the lgtb+ community myself, I just can’t find a more apropiate and more funny name)

And lastly, you have the ones with more than one mc, that on of them is a boy. Like a siblings story like “Deadly 4” by Shanny (with 4 male mcs)…

If you’d like, I can make you a list of all the good stories with a male mc that I have read <3

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

for my story, I am splitting it up into season 1 (one story) and then another, new one (season 2) and that season is going to be told by the other main, MC which is a boy and omg I am so scared to write it when time comes because I have no clue how to write from a boy’s POV. A lot of stories do have female MC’s but sometimes they will switch over to the male MC. I don’t know of any stories that have male MCs off the top of my head, but I have heard of a few. It’s not a popular thing for sure, but I would love to see more stories that do have a male MC!

1 Like

Magicka: Clubhouse of the cursed.
Male or female mc
@Spiegel.TheMirror