Need character's for my story!

Hello! This is perfect thank you! I’ll be sure to add you in right now! :grin:

1 Like

If you still need characters I would be happy to join :grin:

If theirs space still available in your story let me know and ill send my Ink/LL character :+1:

Hello @Mahoney13 yes I still need characters! :grin: I’m mainly in need of background characters, but if I think of more roles I will use the character for that. Or if you want to suggest a role I will let you know if it works! My story is INK and when you send your character details please let me know the name, and if you have a prefferd outfit The outfit may change from time to time depending on the scene they appear in
Thank you! And sorry it took me awhile to respond, I wasn’t near wifi yesterday
:hibiscus: :grin:

1 Like

@ViviOfficially Thank you for these charcters! I’ll be sure to add them both in. what would you like for them to be named? And do you have a role you’d like to suggest? if not it’s fine I’ll think of something or just use them as background characters. And I will be giving you a shout out for your characters if you’d like me to use your instagram name could you also tell me that? I can use your forum name if you’d prefer.
Sorry that was a lot of stuff I just want to make sure your characters are to your liking :grin:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile: And my name can be Vivian or Vivi. For my male character, his name can be Vincent or Vinnie. And a role? Hmm…:thinking: How about Vincent and I can be wealthy twins who are obsessed with fashion and always hyping the main character up for her designs after she got famous :joy:

Okay perfect! I will add them in right now. And for your role you gave me a great idea for them! :grin: I’m very excited to write them into the story! they won’t come in for a few chapters but when they do I will give you a shout out. If you would like me to use your instagram name i can. Just let me know, if not I can use your forum name!
Thank you!!! :smile:

1 Like

Aww brilliant!! I honestly don’t mind :slight_smile:

Your story plot sounds awesome,

Either way I’d love to join!!

• Name: Charl
  • Skin: Light
  • Brow: Smooth Arch
  • Hair Style: Straight Bob (Platinum Blonde)
  • Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)
  • Face Shape: Soft Heart
  • Nose: Refined
  • Lips: Full Round (Ruby Red)

Outfit - Skinny Jeans, Converse, Jacket & Tee :smiley:

I look forward to reading :grin::blue_heart:

My instagram is @Vivi.Officially.Episode :blush:

I’ll be sure to add your character in! thank you!:grin: I can’t wait for you to read! And when your character appears I’ll give you a shout out so if you have an instagram I can use your instagram name or if you prefer me to use your forum name I can!
Thank you again!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m very excited to add your characters in. they gave me a really good idea :smile:
And when they appear I’ll be sure to give you a shout out!

1 Like

@Faith.S I’ll be sure to add in your character! If you would like to suggest a role for her I am open to ideas and I’ll let you know if it works. If not I will think of something! Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Name- Kc
Skin tone- Light
Eyebrows- Seductive arch
Eyes- Upturned feline, green
Face shape- Diamond
Hair- Straight, fawn
Nose- eleven
Mouth- classic, orange crush
Outfit- anything is fine!
Thank you!!

@Kmayber I’ll be sure to add you in! :grin: If you would like to suggest a role I’m open to ideas and I’ll let you know if it works if not it’s fine I will think of something . I will give you a shout out for your character so if you have an instagram name please let me know if you’d prefer me to use your forum name instead I can do that! thank you!:smile:

Any role you need is fine! My Instagram is episode_blondie !

Ok thank you!

1 Like

Thanks so much!!!

I dont have IG so my forum name will be fine :grin:

Yay!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Let me know when you published :smile:

You’re welcome @Mahoney13!

Ok perfect! I hope you enjoy reading the story!!! :smile: :hibiscus:

1 Like