Need help making description *READ BOTH OF MY REPLIES*

Hi! I’m not the best at making descriptions so can somebody make one for me? (I will credit you at the end of each chapter)

Story info: Title will be my favorite cheerleader and it’s about the new girl who comes to the school and eventually becomes a cheerleader and the bad boy (nathan) wants her but he hasn’t been seen with a girl in years

^ so basically its a huge shock to everybody that they eventually get together and cheerleaders aren’t his type

bump

New girl (MC) joins the cheerleader squad in (school), drawing attention of (boy), a brooding loner. Will the unexpected connection blossoms into a high school romance?

You can credit @kiyoshi_ep on Instagram if you decided to go with the description above! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Starting your new year at school with cheerleading you turn some heads, what will happen when you catch the eyes of the school’s ultimate Bad Boy (LI) even when you’re not his usual type?

You can credit me @Khushi_Sanadia (forum) :blob_hearts:
Hope you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump! Still taking descriptions :upside_down_face:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

Here are some suggestions:

• You’re the new girl in school. Soon you become a cheerleader - someone who Nathan [last name] despises the most. Yet you seem to have caught his eye.

• New home, new school, new chapter in your life. Boys are the last thing your mind right now. Can bad boy Nathan [last name] change your mind?

• Moving away and starting new school is not easy for [name]. When you meet the [color] eyed bad boy, suddenly this place doesn’t seem so bad after all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.