Official Background Sharing Thread

You can credit however if you want to but I don’t really care

1 Like

Hey guys! I need a Forensic Lab Background! Like one in a Police department, can you guys help me? I’ll give Credit, I promise!

1 Like

Hey! Can I use one of your backgrounds in an edit if I credit you?

1 Like

Sure, just use ReaderMessage, @esm3rald or @esm3rald.episode (my Instagram account).

2 Likes

thank you☺️

1 Like

So, I made some classroom backgrounds magical school style, a là Hogwarts. They’re not that great but I couldn’t find any similar so I decided to make my own. Feel free to use them, as long as you credit me.

And the Overlays

To keep with the magical theme, I modified the
official episode backgrounds EXT. ST ANDREWS HIGH SCHOOL - DAY and
EXT. ST ANDREWS HIGH SCHOOL - NIGHT and made a sort of Magical School/Castle exterior. I’m not completely happy with it but whatever.

45 Likes

Here’s a plane background if anyone wants. I have the overlays and coding placement info in this link

9 Likes

Wow thanks! But I can’t get in, it says I need to ask permission

1 Like

I got bored and edited some photos into backgrounds, no credit needed if you use them and they aren’t great as I’ve just started learning- but, you can’t improve without feedback and putting it out there…

so, here’s my drive link.

If you have time:

What do you think?
  • Room for improvement
  • They’re okay
  • They’re awful
  • There are some good some bad

0 voters

2 Likes

There amazing😍

2 Likes

Aw, thank you. I’m just starting out and still figuring out the program and style that I want them to have.

2 Likes

They’re really amazing, keep it up and never give up :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I still think I can improve a lot. Once I master the program settings, I’ll be able to create higher quality images. :smiley: I think the Pink and Blue kitchen one is the coolest that I’ve done. The entire image was white when I found it. :joy:

3 Likes

anybody have a shower and bathroom background that i can use? i’ll give credits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have a shower in my drive, but I don’t have the full bathroom. I would suggest checking out www.episodelife.com

There are a few good ones there, and it lists the creator and how//if they wish to be credited. Some don’t require it.

2 Likes

Here’s a hospital background that I had edited. Everyone can use it but don’t claim as your own. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

17 Likes

thank you!!

2 Likes

thank you! should i give you credits by your forum name? :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

It’s up to you if you want to credit me. If you do, you can just put my forum name and thank you for like the background :blush:.

2 Likes

yea i can! and oh yea no problem the background is amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like