Promote Your Story/Backgrounds/Content For The Last Time!

We heard the breaking news the forums would be closing this month, this is heartbreaking for all of us we have been here for so long! It is so sad to see it go away Hopefully it can stay up :smiling_face_with_tear: :sob: :broken_heart:

So why not promote our stuff one last time on the forums together as a community, and hopefully we can merge some of our drives, and resources over to Discord:heart:

Feel Free To Post Your Stories, R4Rā€™s, G4Gā€™s, Your Background Drive, Artists, Commissions, IGā€™s Etc. Etc.

Idk If this is in the right thread or not :sob:

Iā€™ll go first!!

My stories:

Title: My New Beginning
Description:Aviana is ready to arise from the shadows of her past & find true loveā€™s potential. Will she find the strength to conquer her inner demons or will they conflict with her soulmate?
Genre: Adventure/Drama
Episodes: 24 Ongoing
Limelight

Title: Fabled: Chasing The Sun & Moon
Description: Azula must bring her mom back to life! Vampire Royalā€™s agreed to help, yet her Werewolf family HATES Vampires. Who will help Azulaā€™s plan come true? The Sun or the Moon? 2 MaleLI
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery
Episodes: 11-Ongoing
Limelight

IG: @shiv.episodee

8 Likes

I love Betrayed LL! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal
Iā€™m down for R4R

3 Likes

Ouh! Def gonna take a look, I love fantasy stories!

Here is my art catalogue (FREE) where you can find overlays adn Edited Backgrounds

3 Likes

Thank you! I will check out your stuff x

2 Likes

Bump :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hello. If this is the last time I promote my story here (#keeptheforums), then here I go.

Itā€™s my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 24 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

2 Likes

Bump :face_in_clouds:

I have a Ko-fi for coding and art commissions! Currently my services are half off for the contest!

And here are my 2 recent stories:

Flowers Have Thorns (Ongoing)

Link: Flowers Have Thorns
Episodes: 6 (ongoing)

:rose: Many twists and turns!
:rose: No point system.
:rose: Choices matter.

Deadly Nightshade (Complete)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Episodes: 24 (complete)

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No romance. (Itā€™s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if thereā€™s no skip option.

2 Likes

Just a little something I edited/made when trying to create an image for the petition. I think itā€™s one of my favorite edits so far.

The ability to hide content is is one of my favorite features on the forums website

(Just in case you haven't signed/commented/shared it yet)

Petition Ā· Save the Episode Forums! - United States Ā· Change.org

3 Likes

Love the look of your story!
Hereā€™s mine :heart_hands:

Title: Checking Out
Genre: Mystery
Chapters: 5 (Ongoing)
Description: At the prestigious Golden Vine Hotel, a murder thrusts Cordelia into a whirlwind of romance, drama, and mystery. Can she catch the killer before they strike again? (CC, 2LI)
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @the_epi_emporium

3 Likes

Here is my background thread. I am so sad itā€™s closing before i even got chance to grow. Fortunately I will be continuing it on discord and my insta accountā€¦

3 Likes

Bump :face_exhaling:

1 Like

Sad this is happening :frowning:

My Promo Story coming out end of June/Early July. It might be pushed due to overlays needing approval.

Story Name: Club for the Damned by Alannah.

Description: Attendng Watercresent Community College, you find yourself struggling to move on. But it seems your past always has a way of catching up to you and what is the price to pay to remember?

How many LIs? 2 LIs (Male and Female).

Outfit Wardrobe. 5 free outfits (that are pretty) and 10 premium outfits.

Choices Matter for plot points.

Point Systems.

I will reward you if you spend 5 gems upwards as a thank you <3 With free outfits or bonus scenes :slight_smile:

Weekly cycle and hourly cycle. You can choose where to go for weekendsā€¦ Maybe bump into a LI?

A map that I will draw myself.

Genre: Mystery/Thriller/LGBTQIA.
Episodes: Planning for 12-15 episodes for S1.
Limelight.

My IG: @Alannah.epi

I wont be on discord that much, only use for coding tips.

3 Likes

I would love to promote my directing IG account: Helping Anywhere I Can (@jemthehelper) ā€¢ Instagram photos and videos

Ik i havenā€™t been active in a long time on it but Iā€™ve posted plenty of guides! :heart:

Also, i do have a YouTube where Iā€™ve posted some tutorials. Additionally, I have a google drive for some of my templates.

And Iā€™m always free to answer any directing questions on my main, jem776x :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi!

After putting a lot of time in it, I finally published yesterday my first story on Episode.
Oh yeah I draw my own covers and art scenes as well.

Letā€™s go to the story.

āœ§āœ§āœ§*

Title: Take The Bet

Description: *A clean new start at a new school, until Autumn is offered a bet to seduce the most mysterious play boy Kenji Nobu. What she doesnā€™t know that there are future consequences for this.

Genre: Romance, Drama, Haters to lovers, High school, Bad Boys.
Number of episodes: Now 1 till 3 is out. I am aiming around 50 till 60 chapters.
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @kimster.author & @kimster.art

Additional information: Full CC, Point systems, Art scenes, One love interest, Choices matter.
āœ§āœ§āœ§*

4 Likes

This is a work in progress, but I wanted to share it on the forums anyways. I wasnā€™t able to get a character to look the way I wanted her to look, so I decided to make an edit. Warning: The following image is slightly cursed.

Front-view of a character

(Feel free to use this image to jump scare people. . . :smiling_imp:)

4 Likes

Bump Bump :saluting_face: