ִֶָ࣪☾. Ciel.Stories Art Catalogue ִֶָ࣪☾. (FREE)

:wilted_flower: Hello, I’m starting an overlay catalogue! All available in my Gumroad shop ($0) which is linked in my instagram bio @ciel.stories. They are all hand drawn by me :))

:wilted_flower: Please, make sure you read my policies before using my overlays

Rules/Policy ִֶָ࣪☾.
  • These artwork can ONLY be used for Episode purposes such as ; Episode Story, Episode Covers, Episode edits, Episode Instagram posts etc.

• You must add proper credit to your story please. Either ReaderMessage or end credits.
    For example : Credit to @ciel.stories for [overlay name]
    *Episode Edits/covers no need to credit on the image itself BUT I would be happy if you could credit in the caption if you post it on social media :))

• You are allowed to modify my overlays for personal Episode purposes, like hue, shape etc.
    But it also means, you can’t modify and redistribute it or claim it as you own.

Have fun with my overlays! :))
*Also, if you used it, you can always send me how you used it on instagram @ciel.stories, I’m always curious to see and share your work! :upside_down_face:

Overlay Catalogue

Magical Power

Fantasy

Birthday

Spooky

Creepy Plush Lamb

Edited Backgrounds

By now, this is all I got :laughing:. I’m currently working on overlays I’ll be using in my story which will be available on here. Btw, the catalogue is classed by aesthteic/theme ahah.

*Note that this is only a catalogue. The downloadable version can be found on my gumroad shop!

Shop

https://cielstories.gumroad.com
Episode - Google Drive

14 Likes

The birthday present looks amazing!!

Good luck on your future story!

1 Like

Looks amazing! Thanks for this @white.dragon_basou :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck on your work as well :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s nothing for the moment hahah, but eventually i hope!!

1 Like

Of course it will be :white_heart:keep the good work up

1 Like

Update! Water blade arc and a spooky plush haha :upside_down_face:

That goat/demon looking plushy is so dang cute :sob::heart_eyes:. I’d totally buy that if I saw it in a store lol

2 Likes

Haha I really love spoooky things too! I’m glad you like it :laughing:

2 Likes

Update : Fantasy flowers in Fantasy all downloadable in my Gumroad Shop for FREE! :upside_down_face:

I love the spooky one. It’s actually cute. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you love it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I will definitely be using those!! they’re amazing, great work

1 Like

Ouh! If you do, show me screeshots/images of how you use it, I would be curious :two_hearts: I’m glad you like:))

1 Like

I like them all and will use the flowers and full credit! :heart_hands:

1 Like

I’m so glad you like them! Don’t hesitate to send me how you use it:)) :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

I will if I actually get to publish a story, thank you :))

1 Like

Oh I will! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love them so much :heart_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for bumping! I was actually going to make a post about the forum closing this month!

There will no longer have the art catalogue. I will post updates on my instagram @ciel.stories where my Gumroad shop link is linked in bio.:grin:
The rules will be written on the Gumroad product description. They will still be FREE!

I joined the new Episode discord and I will make a post/thread/message in the appropriate channel where my Gumroad shop will be linked!:))

The best way to communicate with me is instagram​:wilted_flower::cherries:

Bump! I now have a drive for edited backgrounds and overlays remain on my gumroad shop! I have made a thread on discord :revolving_hearts:

1 Like