Racing background needed

I was wondering if you guys can help me make me a racing background ( the mc is a racer and is having a race) also I was wondering if you can help me find race cars that you can see characters inside of whiling racing. I have been looking for the race cars but haven’t found any that would work.

This image here is what I got so far but this is for the ending of the race I need one, for the beginning where all the racers start at

1 Like

I’m away from home at the moment but I think
If you blurred the background with Motion Blur or Zoom Blur and used fronts of cars with windows cut out you’d get a sort of Anime effect. I’ll try something when I get back tonight

1 Like

Oh okay, thank you I appreciate the help! Yea was thinking of maybe blurring the back I’ll use to get that racing effects.

For this race cars, are you looking for a. F1 kind of car or a sports car?

2 Likes

AMepisode has a few race-track themed backgrounds on their patreon and they’re very similar to the Episode official art style used in their backgrounds so they blend a little better. Here’s her link if you’d like to check out her patreon: Amanda Michele | creating Backgrounds & Interactive Stories | Patreon

1 Like

1 Like

I also found these (free to share and use commercially) profile NASCAR cars in .png format if you want to depict it that way.

or Formula 1

1 Like

More of a sports car.

A heads up - anything with a real-world company logo/icon or name on it is copyrighted so don’t use it. There are free options on sites like freepik.com under their vectors and psd filters or the option of using the free art shops (located in Art Resources) and requesting they be made for you by an artist in the community or search around the threads and websites I posted in Free Use Images and Community Resources There are tons of free google drives linked in the Official Background Sharing Thread that may have what you need as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay thank you, I’m gonna take a look of the website

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

Yea I’m gonna need to direct when they are placed and shifting to different speeds. I think I got two sport cars overlay to use but I’m not sure if it would work.

Can I use the race car track I added? Or is that copyright?

Honestly I couldn’t find a source for the one you posted. I don’t know. Any images I use I specifically ask for Free To Share And Use Commercially. I hadn’t thought about the brand name logos on the race cars but given time I could photoshop them off and replace them with fake logos or Episode ads.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.