Sinister love character contest

Hi everyone! I am currently writing a story called Sinister Love and I just reached 200 followers on my instagram account @purplepanda.episode. So, I wanted to do something nice for everyone…so I was thinking why not do a character contest even though I am not famous and no one will enter. I would really love if some of you entered. It would mean the absolute world to me. Here are the details…

RULES:
-Follow me on instagram @purplepanda.episode and like my post that says character contest.
-Repost the image on your instagram page and on your story.
-Make sure you tag me and use the hashtag #SLCHARACTERCONTEST

I am picking to winners (it will be random.)

PRIZES:
-Both winners will be a side character in Sinister Love.
-Both winners will get a shoutout of their instagram handles/account and stories (if they have one) on my page and in the story.

My story is coming out sometime in February.

DEADLINE: 26 of January 2020

PLEASE enter! Even though no one will…
Thanks!

Moved to Art Resources since this is for an art contest. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Congrats on reaching 200 followers!! Could you post below your link of your story? (If it is out.)

I would like to read it <3

1 Like

It’s not out yet…probably out by February since I am waiting for the cover to be made.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Oh ok!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.