Same!

I love anime and manga, too.

1 Like

Same I’m 15 also :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s so cool! I remember reading a book about silkworms. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some not really interesting facts about me :slight_smile: -

1. I am a triplet and I also have a brother who is 24 (I think.)
  2. I have 4 cats and my brother has a chameleon.
  3. I’m 14 and my birthday is December 8th.
  4. I love video games, anime, criticizing movies, arguing, soccer, and cherry blossom trees.
  5. I hate eggs (scrambled, poached, omelet, etc) and regular milk.
  6. My favorite movies are all animated and n o t from Disney.
  7. I love anything that has to do with computers and I like to bake and cook.
  8. I dislike hot drinks. My favorite drink is probably iced sweet tea with lemon and my favorite food is burritos.
  9. I’m learning Japanese and Spanish.
  10. I love learning new things and having unpopular opinions. (I’m very opinionated.)
  11. I prefer kid’s movie and shows over adult movies and shows.
  12. I played the violin for about 3-4 years.
2 Likes

Hey Amphia. I’m Anna Adelyza Aurilia. I’m from Sri Lanka. It’s an Asian county if your wondering where that is. I lovvve reading episodes and I’m also a book worm. I like to watch movies during my leisure too. I live in a big house with a large garden so I also like helping my mom with gardening. There are a loooot of flowers in my garden mainly grown by the hard work of my mom. That’s how she spends her leisure time. I like to spend time with my friends and I like to sing as well. I visit episode forums whenever I come online and I enjoy reading fan fiction. My favourite food is Tacos and I love having fresh juices. I despise insects and specially am scared of flying ones vs such as cockroaches etc. Huge spiders frighten me very much too. I enjoyed reading everyones posts and thabkyou for making such an amazing chat which helps us to interact and know stuff about each other.:heart:

2 Likes

I missed some stuff sorry. I also can speak six languages. Sinhala, English, Tamil, Hindi, German and French (still learning German and French) :wink:
My favourite movies are disney and mcu movies. My favourite avenger are Iron man and Spiderman( Tony and Peter).

Wow, I want a really huge garden! <3

Do you like gardening too??? Even if you have a small garden toy can still do gardening the way you can. It really makes a difference and it makes you so happy to see a flower blooming in your flower pot after all the hard work…:smile::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

1 Like

Hey where are you from Avarose???

I don’t have a garden, but they are really pretty and I would like one. :slight_smile:

I’m from the United States.

1 Like

Wow, being a triplet is super rare. I don’t know how rare though.
I love cats!
And that’s cool. I’m learning Japanese (on my own) and Spanish (at school) as well.

1 Like

hey I just joined so hey!
Some fun facts of me are:
I have 7 siblings, 2 of which are twins.
I am learning french so hopefully, I’ll be able to speak more fluently.
I have lived in Australia my whole life but would love to move to France or Canada.
I love Netflix so I’ve probably watched most of it already lol

2 Likes

This is fun,

So I’m dutch but I really dislike licorice it’s something I have to explain everytime a co-worker offers me a piece.
I’m a boardgame geek, I play lot of boardgames, spend to much money on them, Go to boardgame tournaments (and enter) I go to boardgame fairs. Last years Christmas and birthdays I only wanted boardgames as a present.
My SO and most of my friends are really in to boardgames to so that helps. I once drove 3 hours with my SO and 2 friends to an outlet sale. Spend an hour and 200 euros in there and drove back so that was basically my whole Sunday and I enjoyed it so much

2 Likes

Me too, lmfao!!

2 Likes

Oh, wow, that’s cool!
Good luck on learning French! Francaise Facile is a godo site.

Nice! That’s interesting.

1 Like

im a huge procrastinator too haha

2 Likes

Ooooh I really want to go to Australia or Japan!

2 Likes

I hit licorice as well, but my dad loves it. The smell is appalling in my opinion, and I tried to eat a piece of it, but I had to spit it out.

1 Like