:lol: Taking Episode Edits! (FREE, Closed for now - 1/2)

Closed for now, will open soon

Welcome to my shop! I have just started editing and have enjoyed the process so much that I have decided to continue editing more. So here I am!

Here are my examples;

Do not steal the examples, instead request for a new edit.

Please keep in mind that I am new to this, so if you are considering making a request, I can handle easy to medium poses. I can attempt complex poses, but I am unsure how well they will turn out.

Rules to follow if you would like to make a request

1. Credit me by my forums when you use it in your story - @CherryPicked
  2. If you’re posting it on Instagram, make sure to tag my ID - @writer.paris
    Following me on Instagram is not mandatory, but your support would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Please do not put “whatever you want” if you can help it.
  4. Feel free to critique my work.

Follow the template:

1. Please mention all the details of the characters and outfit details in a drop box;

Like this
Character Details

Character Details here

Outfit details

Outfit details here.

2. Pose reference is a must.
3. Background that you want me to use.
4. Title of the story
5. Any other requests?

Completed-

@maddyyepisode
@shiv.episode
@MysteryWriter22
@Annxx
@Ela.stories
@Saturn_0
@skye.episodes

If this flops you saw nothing :woozy_face:

17 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks, Sydney.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Hii your edits look really good! can I private pm you? My new story isn’t out yet I don’t want to spoil what the characters look like yet lol :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! and of course you can pm me.

2 Likes

NEW EDIT! Added to examples!

@Annxx sorry for tagging you, but I’d really like your tips and opinions on this. Your previous tips on my last edit were very helpful.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will pm you in a few :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

:unamused:

2 Likes

Sorry if it’s taking so long, I’m making this whole ass tutorial right now 
 I’ve got a lot of advice to give so don’t worry boo I’m not ignoring you :sob::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey, is something wrong? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes.

2 Likes

Oh that’s alright! I figured since you gave very detailed- with pictures tips before :blob_hearts:

1 Like

What is it, may I ask?

1 Like

she won’t hurry and reveal her cover! :rage: IM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING THESE SNEAKS AS HER PFP RAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

Oh, I thought you sent that emoji for my edit! I began searching to see if anything in my edit is offensive. Okay, I understand now! (How can I delete myself? :sob: )

3 Likes

:joy: its fine. no ur edits are good! She knows im just playing tho

3 Likes

It’s absolutely okay! TBH I’m glad you did bc I love trying to teach people and trying to help them :slight_smile:

The face and overall edit of the body is really good!
I think you should add filters, to both the character and the background because the character stands out in some way which doesn’t look really pleasant, or I think it’s the sort of black border which is there that makes it stand out. Also, the neon colours clashing with the neutral colours doesn’t look appealing, so filters or you can use
Ofc, if you don’t want to add filters, it’s fine but sometimes they really help hiding some imperfections and blend everything in for me :sweat_smile:
Also, I see you haven’t properly erased or removed all of the background of your character.

I added a filter and noticed it pretty quickly.
I think the thing with the hair is my fault because I told you to use dark backgrounds, but with dark hair background removers can’t really tell which is which, so that’s my bad :sweat_smile:

important
When you remove your background, or erase anything add your photo to literally any plain colour background like this

it could be green, or white , etc , so you can really see spots like those and see what it would look like in a background and you can restore, or draw on any errors to fix it, because sometimes I even miss spots because I don’t check properly like this. Do that in the future so you don’t need to worry about finally realising there’s random bits removed when you’ve already done the edit (which happens to me
 too frustrating!)

I recommend doing layers if you’re going to make an edit like this when you’re putting characters or limb on top of a table (if you haven’t) let me show an example:

I decided to do this since your character looked like it sort of had been erased /cropped and placed onto the table if you get what I mean
IMG_1811

When I said ‘erase/crope photo’ in my tutorial, I meant the photo of the character which had the legs sticking out not the complete photo ( I mean if you want to) omg sorry for any misunderstanding!

Okay now looking at it it just seems like an error with the background remover, so I just wasted my time omg

IF you don’t want to add filters your background, you can do this x

Like my tutorial said, light overlays can really affect the photo aswell. If it’s a sunny day, you should put light beams to improve the photo to make the characters lighting more realistic.

I know this isn’t entirely about limbs or tips, but lighting and overlays can really change how good your edit looks!

Hopefully my visual lessons help you and others!

4 Likes

MUHAHAHHAAHAHAA :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Kiiiiieeeerrraaaann you got to be patiennnnnnttttttt :saluting_face: :joy: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes