The Sims 3 vs Sims 4?

Hey there! Which sims game do you prefer? The sims 3 or 4. Personally, I think that the sims 3 is better in most ways despite the lag. I just love the open worlds and the homey vibes it gives.

• Sims 3
  • Sims 4

0 voters

2 Likes

Sims 3! Open world! Hello?

1 Like

I honestly prefer sims 4 because of the more advanced character customisations and the finer graphics also the fact that other players can upload amazing houses and characters for you to use if you want something different or your just lazy

5 Likes

Yesss! We don’t need a loading screen to see our neighbours!!

2 Likes

I really like the Sims 3 expansions packs and the open world! Although I prefer the Sims 4 style and recently their game packs started getting better!

3 Likes

I love the graphics in the sims 4, and all the new stuff like toddlers and get to work (even thought get to work is 4 years old now yikes) but the open world but of the sims 3 is what keeps it my favourite. I hate the constant loading everytime you want to leave the house.

1 Like

Whoever clicked sims 4 over sims 3… I just want to talk :upside_down_face:
Don’t get me wrong, sims 4 is amazing… but sims 3 is by far the best.

4 Likes

Sims 4 because I bought Sims 3 and guess what? It didn’t work. And tbh I don’t really care about open-worlds and not all Sims 4 loading screens take ages. Mine only takes a few mins.

1 Like

I know it’s not an option but the Sims 2? Without a doubt, the Sims 2. I love the graphics, the hilarious stories in the neighbourhoods and the fact that it runs effortlessly. But oh boy if I have to choose between the Sims 3 and the Sims 4? Probably the third one, because EA continues to give me a hard time by not fixing the bug I have in the Sims 4… So yeah, the Sims 3 then. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

The Sims 4 although I don’t have it.

1 Like

Sims 2 was the best by far but I honestly never really got into sims 4 could never play it as much as I did sims 3 so sims 3.

1 Like

True! But its a hit or miss when it comes to sims 4 expansion packs. I can be either good or terrible!

1 Like

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: Of coure, EA downgraded.

1 Like

I agree. And also some of the stuff packs (when put them together) could be turned into one big expansion pack.

1 Like

Right. Honestly, after some expansion packs, I got really bored with it after a few days. For example, cats and dogs. I only used the items lmao.

1 Like

OMG! Me too! At first, I was so hyped to finally have animals but after an hour of gameplay I got bored and right now I’m also using only some furniture and clothes.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, sims 4 avatars is great. I love dressing my characters in custom content and it’s fun when you’re playing with mods. but sims 2 and sims 3 will forever be better than sims 4.
The latest expansion pack was weird lol

1 Like

Yeahh!! The Vet career was sooo boringg!! I don’t even care for the pets, I sometimes forget they’re even there. I feel like the sims 3’s pets was so good because there was a variety of things to do like enter horse competitions and just ride them around town!

1 Like

Right? Like what was the point? How does it benefit normal gameplay? Honestly, I really dislike maxis match. It’s just too cartoonish however in the sims 3 it was automatically alpha and I love it! It just gives a realistic vibe!

1 Like

I loved the sims 3 version how good were horses and unicorns.

1 Like