The Support Thread for Continuing to Write

4 Likes

First and last chapters are the hardest! It’s understandable you feel lost!

4 Likes

Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump :kissing_heart:

Bump! :wink:

We are here for support OK :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Bump :ice_cube:

Bump :disco:

Bump :lollipop:

Bump :candy:

Bump ^^

Bump : )

Well, Years ago I started writing my one and only story ever. I worked so hard learning the simple directing and part of the complex, too. I published my story and I received good fan emails so I was happy that they actually liked my story. Part of the readers I have were for that time but I stop writing it because I didn’t feel enthusiastic and I had other things to worry about. Years after, I was way more older and mentally grown up so when I take a look of my story nothing of what I wrote made sense and I was like “ok, you can leave it in the past and start writing a new one” but true is that I love that story so much because the plot idea isn’t bad, the directing isn’t bad either I just needed to add them more scenes to make it have logic. So, I revamped it without losing the basics and I think my story now is great but then the trouble comes when I think no one likes it and mainly because it’s not a romantic story. I mean, yeah it has live interests and all that stuff but that’s not the main plot. I also feel stupid because I created a new account of instagram and I forgot to tell my readers, in the older one that I was changing everything.

Now my readers are mainly because of R4r’s.
Also, I feel no support in my Ig. Account like, I really work my ass off and no one ever notices ):

I know you say that reads is not a reason to quit but there are some like me that work very hard to make our story notices and they just dont :frowning:

I think everyone who begins feels this way. You just gotta keep at it but even if you don’t shine on Episode, you’ll shine somewhere else! At least you got to enjoy the experience.

If it makes you feel better I’ve been on since 2017 and have never been featured by Episode. Too much time has passed so if it were to happen now I probably wouldn’t be excited haha. I’m not sure how many reads I have, I’m too lazy to check :joy: And there are some people who know of my Forums presence, they stalk my IG on more than one occasion but never follow, very weird :rofl:

But yeah don’t give up, just enjoy the ride and whatever it throws your way :blob_sun:

I see you edited this part in :up:

A lot of people feel this way!

If you wanna give up because it’s causing you so much distress, you should so your overall health isn’t affected. But if you wanna keep going forward, you should. The choice is yours. You should do whatever makes you happy. Personally, I’d say “don’t let a number bother you. Don’t quit.” But ultimately, that decision is yours.

Bump :yay:

Bump :sunflower:

Bump

1 Like

aw this is so beautiful and courageous, could I talk about my feelings towards my story with you?