The Therapist Thread 💙

I’m sure most of us do, but even celebrities have had depression, too.

I don’t have depression, but I really do think everyone should love themselves. You are worth it, no matter what.

4 Likes

Thank you.

(for the depression session gang :no_mouth::v:)

A little something i wrote

You don’t realize at first, hardly anyone does, because it isn’t something you gain straight away. It builds on your emotions like a wall, blocking out anything positive or exciting and just leaving the negatives. But then eventually you feel as if there is nothing inside of you 
 Negative or Positive.

They may call you a psychopath for your bland reaction to a “disturbing” video. They’ll call you insane if you Don’t behave like them, Act like them, you’ll be avoided by the world. you’ll be in your own little box cramped with all your thoughts

Thats why you hide it, you put on your fake smile, your cheesy grins and reherse the memes you will discuss with your friends. You’ll look it online, join a social media platform or two and interact with others without having to be yourself . Why. you may ask ? because you dont want to be caught, seen as different , thought as insane. A normal life is what you need
what you think you need 

but who you really need is someone to talk too, someone who will understand , someone who has enough space in their hearts to carry all your problems,issues and accept who you are . Someone who may not be able to fix you, but can certainly try to help build a new you !

It doesn’t go away easily , and there are paths that you must choose
some rather
 unpleasant . But you’ll find them or it , you’ll find the thing that makes you smile for real, something that will enjoy whats left of your personality without having to google memes and perhaps stitch it together .

Either way there is one thing that I, Rossella am certain of

Episode forums , no matter who you are or what you are , will always welcome you/your thoughts/your voice ! they’ll listen to your problems or just general conversations about
life! because sometimes
its better to talk with someone/something on the internet that you know nothing of rather than the ones in your life , maybe its because it wont affect you as much? or just because you’ll feel comfortable with us.

Forums is always here no matter what :heartpulse::heart::heartpulse:

5 Likes

I love you so much.

1 Like

Aw thanks ! I love me too ! :joy:

2 Likes

hugs

1 Like
Slight Rant

I visited my therapist today. Honestly, those visits are useless. At the moment I am not feeling good, and am extremely angry. I punched myself in the arm this afternoon using a boxing glove. I’ve lost sleep due to flashbacks and nightmares. I feel quite suicidal at the moment. If I am unable to help you, I apologize.

1 Like

Pretty much my mood.

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

Despite the fact that I’m gonna relapse, and I pushed away my friends
 Yay me! Great going, Faith. You are amazing. :tada:

1 Like

Find a new therapist one tht can help u?

1 Like

No, she’s amazing, but the problem is me.

1 Like

No one can not be helped yes tht includes you.
Healing is not linear and wat happened to u didnt happen in a day
a series of wounds takes time to heal

Recovery is a process and its on ur time ur worth getting help

Ur not a problem

1 Like

Yes. It did not happen within a day
 That’s for sure.

2 Likes

Exactly so it wont take a day to heal. Dont give healing a time frame and be kinder to yourself ur lovely and helpful.

2 Likes

Are you sure that my problems will get better?

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Well
 Dying won’t ease my problems

3 Likes

Very true.
Small amounts of progress are still progress.
As long as ur alive you are making progress and u should be proud of that

3 Likes