Understanding Feminism

If you disagree with real feminism, then you’re most likely misinformed. I’m not sure anyone in their right mind would disagree with the equality between men and women.

6 Likes

She’s allowed to disagree but to ignore the true message and only allow yourself to hear the ignorant “so called feminists” instead of the true ones is beyond me.

1 Like

Atleast educate yourself more on the ones that do spread the good message. Come on now.

Yeah that’s what a lot of people tell me, but I have my reasons why I disagree with it .

Excluding “modern” feminism, or better yet called “radical feminism”

Why do you disagree with feminism?
Should there not be equality between men and women?

2 Likes

I disagree with the idea of it. I know women have been ignored all thoughtout history, and there’s nothing wrong with them getting freedom and rights. At the same time, the idea of feminism is a bit dangerous in my opinion… but that’s just how I feel. Women want to have patriotic authority just like men in some ways … again this is just my opinion. I’m not hating on feminists or anything like that, I just simply disagree with the idea and what it means. No harm there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anybody is free to disagree with me by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, I see. You are misinformed. (I think (?))

I think you may be confused with radical feminism, which is a fairly new thing, and real feminism. The activist movement in which mostly women advocated for equal rights. It’s not dangerous at all. It’s simply a groundbreaking movement fighting for equal rights. Women in the past never wanted authority OVER men, they wanted EQUAL RIGHTS. That’s what real feminism is. So again, I don’t understand how people would want to disagree with that unless they think men are superior?..

6 Likes

I agree with you however Feminism hasn’t really become dangerous. I would say more radical in a sense. But those who claim to be so are committing this acts. And they silence the original ones that actually listened to the true lesson. Don’t put them all together. They are separate. Sadly, the radicals are starting to become the image of it and you need to know it’s the untrue and false ones that are ruining it and the real ones are doing good.

4 Likes

Radical feminism wants authority over men. Not the true feminists. People need to stop mixing the two.

5 Likes

Yeah, these people are literally ruining feminism for others, it sucks.

3 Likes

Oh. sweet summer child…

Nothing I said was incorrect. Please don’t try the “whew chile” thing with me :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Neneleaks does not want to be disrespected like this :skull:

1 Like

When U say things like “nothing I said was incorrect” it already indicates that you can’t debate, as you are already sure about pov. stick with it I guess.

I saw you typing and thought you were somehow going to pull up a few good points to somehow dispute my original argument. I guess not. Nitpicking is a thing you do a lot I see.

2 Likes

if it makes u sleep at night honey bu

Still awaiting to see what made you “whew chile” at the statements I made. I’ll be here all day, don’t worry about it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No, I won’t hon. Just message me when u’ll get into a real world. Like real. Without this wage gap shit