What happened to Episode Feed?!

Is Samsung an android? Because I have it

2 Likes

Yeah it is!

1 Like

You’re really not missing much guys :weary: I rarely use it. Only to troll the episode posts :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

Ahaha HAHAHAHA haha :smile:

1 Like

Give it to me then :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

And me :raised_hand:

2 Likes

I forget all about this :laughing:
Yeah, I wonder when we’re going to get it? :thinking:

2 Likes

What I find sad and confusing is that all of you are really active on Episode and contribute to their success (one way or another), don’t have it. Whereas I, who had to ask what Episode Feed was, have it. The sad and confusing part of this is that I just had it when I returned to the app after almost a year away and only using forums.
I mean, wouldn’t they look at the activeness of users and only roll it out to them?

5 Likes

Still the feed isn’t here. We are HUNGRY for it.

10 Likes

Me too :sob:

I sometimes use my tablet and check social feed and there are people asking how to use it… YOU COULD’VE GIVE IT TO ME EPISODE!!! I KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!!

9 Likes

This right here killed me

8 Likes

This actually explains a lot of things, maybe Episode left us out because they noticed we are all weird :smiley:

8 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Me waiting for the episode feed when I’ve heard others have got it and I’ve been on the app 4+ years :joy:

11 Likes

Honestly, I just thought I was being neglected lmao. Are you guys saying like 80% of us still don’t have this? That kind of makes it feel like an idea that’s being left behind if I’m honest.

8 Likes

I’m confused because they don’t even have efficient enough storage or servers or whatever to keep people’s story progress data from being mistakenly deleted. How exactly are they planning to maintain an Episode version of Instagram??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

I guess that makes sense?

1 Like

Oof, I was thinking that too… I’ll live if they’ve decided the feed is too much to handle, but it would be nice if an official announcement could be made.

6 Likes

Everyone who has it doesn’t have any problems so I don’t get it why we all can’t have it :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

I see no lies :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes