What third party background is this background from?

I uploaded this background on episode 2 weeks ago, this background got approved, then I edited the background flipping it because I was doing a “Camera - Zone 1 OTS Left” “Camera - Zone 1 OTS Right” template, they rejected that image, it was weird since the normal one was approved, I appealed the rejection, then they rejected the normal image, I’m literally so confused on where this background is from, if you guys know, please let me know so i’ll know if I’m wrong

It looks like an AI image based on The Scream

3 Likes

It’s from the game “Choices” so it’s not acceptable.

1 Like

Can you show me?

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

1 Like

This background is indeed from the game CHOICES, an Episode clone. You did say you edited the background, but since you didn’t know the source, I imagine you must have found the background on google images?

1 Like

Thank you for informing me :pray:t5:

Yea I did, the only edited version I did was reverse the images for different POV’s

1 Like

Ah yes, I understand.

1 Like

I appreciate you again for telling me and not slandering me for this :sneezing_face: :pray:t5:

I appreciate you again for telling me and not slandering me for this :sneezing_face: :pray:t5:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.