Where can I find the subscription button?

I recently bought an iPad and in the app description for Episode it says these subscriptions are available:

But I can’t find where I can actually purchase one of these ? Its not in the app

There is no subscription, I don’t know why they would tell you that

1 Like

The only thing you can get is unlimited passes. Maybe that’s what it means?

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Weren’t they testing something like this in the UK (I think?!) like a year ago? I can’t remember if the subscriptions actually happened, or if it was just the app description, but I remember a lot of people thinking that they had to pay just to use the app and it became a big thing :rofl:
Maybe they’re thinking of testing it again? There’s nothing under settings in the app?

1 Like

yeah I have the monthly option, but its more than the price in the description, and the annual option isn’t in the app :grimacing:

nothing I can find :joy: :joy: bit weird for them to write it in the description but not put it in the app

1 Like