• 50’s
  • 60’s
  • 70’s
  • 80’s
  • 90’s
  • Now
  • Before the 40’s

0 voters

Here… The Poll you made wasn’t working so…

1 Like

thanks @Devil_Herself luv u :purple_heart:

2 Likes

maybe the 70s or 80s!

Imo, the 90s (really-- the early 2000s, but I didn’t see that option) is my fav., but I will forever give music in our present time the credit it deserves. The most diverse in music styles because we’ve had time to study and imitate the amazing genres in the past. Music will only get better as time goes.

1 Like

Cool guys :sunglasses: also same @Jayaa

I voted for the 90’s, because I really like the music, but I’d also saw that today’s music is not bad. I love modern music, I love how people express themselves, the emotions, hopes, fears in music. And now we have a lot of talented artists, but music of 90’s has the special place in my heart

1 Like

same :smiley:

I was a child in the 90’s so it has a special place in my heart as well. However, my parents were teenagers in the 80’s and I got hooked in a way I can’t shake. My husband and I actually bonded over 80’s music. I’m happy to see it in third place lol.

1 Like

lol

U Guys r so supportive :blob_hearts:

please check out my other thread Song Writing Ideas It’s a community where you can give or recieve song writing ideas from me or other people!

90’s definetly for me

1 Like

Definitely the early 2010’s and that era where lady gaga and taylor swift and katy perry were popular, and there used to be original and good songs with a storyline esp the music videos and they just had a meaning and even if they didn’t they were still fun : ) the music had like unique tunes and the vibe is better

but now i feel like its just abt sex,sex,love,breakup songs. Sure, i listen to them and like some of current songs. But they would never compare to 2010’s :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.