Why is episode banning peeps?

The email that said it is confidential and not to be shared with anyone else? :wink:

I’ll leave it at that. If anyone has any further questions feel free to PM me. Thanks :v:

1 Like

oh, okay.

1 Like

Better than a taste of bitterness. :wink:
I always said that the Forum Team ain’t “evil”, a policeman does not MAKE the rules, but it’s his job to make sure they are kept, no matter how he personally thinks about them. So I really did not want to make your life any harder and will go again for now, but addressing this thought many people had might be beneficial in the end after all. Given that we trust the mods enough to believe their words to be honest, only then talking makes sense. So I will do just that, and thx for your time. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Please don’t take this in a rude way, but I thought the decision didn’t have anything to do with the Forum staff. In which case, is it company practice to share confidential information with all staff? :frowning_face:

Also legally speaking, I live with said person. Me being present when they got the message isn’t really distribution of confidential information

Not rude at all. It is not uncommon for a company to share internal documents with other people who work for the same exact company. Especially when each team is working with the same users and affects multiple platforms. I wont be replying anymore to questions like this in this thread. As indicated above, if you would like to continue this please PM me or submit a ticket. Thanks!

2 Likes

Okay, in order to clear this up, when a platform ban happens that ban eventually also includes the support desk. So the reason that anyone who is banned cannot log in is that their account was suspended. However, this does not happen until after they have replied to the ban notice and I have then replied back to them. So, if she never received that reply, it was sent on 6/13 at 1:45 pm. She should check her spam/junk folders for it.

7 Likes