Write ink? Looking for new stories

I have read so many ink stories, and I am always looking for a new one to read. I am very supportive of Ink, so if you do write ink and want me to read yours, leave me a title…there is a very good chance I have read it but i am always hoping to read a new one. My library must have 100’s of favorites… i am quite dedicated.
Some stories I have re read over 10 times, like the Illusion Series, Chain reaction, In my blood has got me rereading that a lot, You drive me Insane was really good, and I literally just keep rereading the ones on my favorites because I am not sure what else there, i look at the reccomends of stories as well…i wish they would make it so you could pick either ink or ll…make it easier for fans…lol. Here are just a few… i have so much more… its crazy! I can even reccomend some to you😊

so please send me suggestions. I will give any ink story a chance.:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Hey I’m way to lazy to retype everything but heres a link to some of the INK stories I love . Some of them you’ve read .
I can try adding to this list whenever I’m not busy but atm I can’t . I love INK a lot and have read a serval different ones so I’m kinda in the same boat as you . Idk if there’s any other INK sorry lol

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/ink-story-recommendations/628773/4

1 Like

Thank you so much sweetie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am incredibly too lazy to type… but here are some more for you just incase you have not read them yet​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::blush:

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thx

I’m currently writing in Ink but I haven’t release my story yet

2 Likes

My favourite old ink stories that are completed are:

Silhouettes by Aprilish
Cardigan Diaries by Kate Island
Confessions of a 40yo Bad Bot by Hanna K.M.
The Difference Between by Ellaria Jameson

And for my latest ink reads, I recommend The Unwanted by @Evilyn

3 Likes

Lmk when you release it and I will read it😊

1 Like

Awesome, I will check the ones out I havent read. Thank you so much😊

1 Like

Thank you for recommending :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for writing!:blush::blush:

1 Like

hi! this year i released my story called: RAGE.

here’s a small description; April, 2055. America’s pride has been destroyed by a cold-blooded war. Fighting for their freedom, a group of rebels is sure of one thing: war never ends quietly.
if you do read, i hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks for the screenshots, because I’m searching for new INK stories as well :eyes::heart:

I have an INK story myself. Maybe you’ll like it? :slight_smile:

Story title: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: LGBTQ+/Romance/Drama
Amount of chapters: There are 9 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Small cover:

2 Likes

I will add it now to my favorites.:blush: Thanks hun!

I already have yours on my favorites to read :grin::grin:

I just published this story!

Title: Experimental
Genre: Fantasy, action, romance
Chapters: 3 (on going)
Style: Ink
Instagram: epy_gabi

Description:
Blair Calloway struggles to find her true identity, love, friendship, and a bond with a family, but little did she know that breaking out of prison would change her life forever