Your Oldest Memories šŸ’­

I still remember the day I ran away from home, one of my worst memories ever :grimacing:

1 Like

I was a huge cry-baby I remember that lots of times other kids would make fun of me for being chubby and a cry-baby.
I was so shy that while I was whispering ā€œExcuse meā€ to an older kid because I needed to the bathroom and he didnā€™t step aside I pied myself :woman_facepalming:t5:

Besides that I was a glutton I still am :joy:. Once my father brought a sandwich with pepper home, it smelled really good but when I ate, I felt burn my mouth. I was like ā€œDADDDYYYYY!!!ā€. I was 4, I thinkā€¦

2 Likes

Bump :yay:

I bit my brothers ear, and then it turned blue. I was three :grin:

1 Like

Why did you do that tho? :laughing: Itā€™s like you get a random thought, I wonder what my brotherā€™s ear tastes likeā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

well i remember we were playing dogs. thatā€™s it :joy:

1 Like

Bump :blob_sun:

My sisters told me just now that, on their birthdays, my mum would always buy me a gift too, because Iā€™d always get upset if I didnā€™t get a gift.

Goodnessā€¦ I was such a greedy child!

2 Likes

My parents used to do that with me and my sisters as well. When it was one of our birthdays, the other ones also got to pick out a gift (it was usually the same present as the birthday childā€™s) :partying_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Bump~

B
u
m
p
:heartpulse:

One of my old memories is that in grade 6 i had a hair shop

1 Like

my dumbass stepping on an ant hill when i was 4 and them crawling up my legs and getting a fat rash.

2 Likes

rip sis

1 Like

ik when my crocs were a bad choice that day-

My oldest memory is when I was 2 years old. I was in Australia, at the house of the best friend of my mother. She took a picture of me and my mother. That picture is now on the wall of my mumā€™s bedroom :grin::heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s cute :blue_heart:

1 Like

I remember that when I was little a loved to play outside with my go-kart but one day I crashed into a gate/fence. Sooo I got a scar on my face. The only thing is I didnā€™t do it once. It happened a second time and again a scar on my face. I was a pretty dumb kid back then but I donā€™t have bad memories about it. If you asked me now I would only laugh about it because itā€™s so stupid. Oh, the scars arenā€™t that visible so thatā€™s a good thing :joy:

1 Like

When I was younger, I used to get sick quite a lot so I was at the hospital a lot of the time. I remember the nurses would tell me that there were ghosts in this hospital halls just so I wouldnā€™t leave the room but instead, I grabbed a plastic bottle and ran around the place trying to catch ghostsā€¦?

Yeah, idk what was running through my mind at that time :joy:

2 Likes

I would probably say the time my dad came to pick me up from school. I was very little at the time, but I do remember this. My dad pulled up to see me on top of another kid just beating the crap out of them. He was like what are you doing? My response was he was going to kill the grasshopper :joy:.

So when I was little, I was the protector of grasshoppers.

2 Likes