Your Oldest Memories 💭

I still remember the day I ran away from home, one of my worst memories ever :grimacing:

1 Like

I was a huge cry-baby I remember that lots of times other kids would make fun of me for being chubby and a cry-baby.
I was so shy that while I was whispering “Excuse me” to an older kid because I needed to the bathroom and he didn’t step aside I pied myself :woman_facepalming:t5:

Besides that I was a glutton I still am :joy:. Once my father brought a sandwich with pepper home, it smelled really good but when I ate, I felt burn my mouth. I was like “DADDDYYYYY!!!”. I was 4, I think…

2 Likes

Bump :yay:

I bit my brothers ear, and then it turned blue. I was three :grin:

1 Like

Why did you do that tho? :laughing: It’s like you get a random thought, I wonder what my brother’s ear tastes like… :joy:

1 Like

well i remember we were playing dogs. that’s it :joy:

1 Like

Bump :blob_sun:

My sisters told me just now that, on their birthdays, my mum would always buy me a gift too, because I’d always get upset if I didn’t get a gift.

Goodness… I was such a greedy child!

2 Likes

My parents used to do that with me and my sisters as well. When it was one of our birthdays, the other ones also got to pick out a gift (it was usually the same present as the birthday child’s) :partying_face: :joy:

1 Like

Bump~

B
u
m
p
:heartpulse:

One of my old memories is that in grade 6 i had a hair shop

1 Like

my dumbass stepping on an ant hill when i was 4 and them crawling up my legs and getting a fat rash.

2 Likes

rip sis

1 Like

ik when my crocs were a bad choice that day-