10 years of episode!

Since it is episode’s 10 year anniversary, this seems like a perfect opportunity to add music, animations, plus size males, new hairstyles, new weather effects and new backgrounds/overlays to the writers portal.

I’ve noticed when writing my story there is hardly any suspenseful or horror music. I think there should be some big updates for 10 years of episode, a big update is what episode needs to bring back players and authors.

7 Likes

10 years is a big deal, I think they could/should really market on that. Even if it’s just “10th anniversary” special clothing/backgrounds or a “10th anniversary” app icon, there is a lot that could be done with this.

I think that a big update would need to be an update that adds a new element or fixes a big problem. Instead of repeating what we already have, I think this is a great opportunity to create something new. (I really wish we could read stories on the website and at least spot-direct our stories from the app- the need to have two devices to experience the full program cuts down the community in so many ways).

I think it would also be cool to have stories from each year of Episode’s history be featured on the homepage, maybe do some shout outs to there older eras.

4 Likes

Yesss I think adding new things and updating old ones would be so good. Also maybe bring back one of their collab stories because I miss those so much :sob:

1 Like

Closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening the topic. :grinning: