Announcing the LDR Writer's Contest!

thank you so much!! i really appreciate your comment!
i code only for fun but i‘m just a little mad at myself i couldn’t get it done in time.
i put my laptop away the second i commented that and slept very well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Behe i know im totally irrelavant rn but im glad you got some rest after that stress you got ://

Im sure there will be multiple writer’s contests that you’ll get a chance at :heart:

2 Likes

you’re not irrelevant!! thank you so much🥺 i believe so too and will now support the people participating in this contest by reading their stories!!<33

4 Likes

:pleading_face:
Im sure all of them will be great :star_struck:
And no problem :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m super glad you got some much-needed rest and decided to stop before doing more harm :relaxed:
Remember, it’s always Quality over Quantity :nail_care:t2:

2 Likes

I finished writing like a week or two ago but my perfectionist *ss decided to make last minute changes even though it’s due today lol. anyone else making last minute changes too?

2 Likes

i had the same thing and therefore, i decided to publish otherwise i would continue to edit unnecessary stuff. :rofl:

2 Likes

Dang it, I missed the deadline : (

1 Like

if i am correct you still have a little less then 12 hours left.

2 Likes

Seriously? When exactly does it end?

1. The submission window is 7 weeks. Your story must be published no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on Friday, November 20th, 2020. To find out what time that is in your time zone, go here !
2 Likes

OMG thank you for bringing this to my attention I was about to break down thank you thank you thank youuuuu

2 Likes

no problem haha! good luck with finishing your entry! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you sweetheart :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

My story if officially available on the app!!

1 Like

I just published mine this afternoon and I’m still not satisfied. I can relate🤧

1 Like

We are fixing the last few things, cc templates etc.

Leave it to Episode to launch 20 new hairstyles the day before their contest deadline :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hey! I hope everyone is doing well with their stories.
I am very excited to read as many entries as I can. So, if you want me to read your story, head to my Instagram and comment your story description!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH02sREllZF/?igshid=1ulax4zfz1ojy

All the best to everyone entering the contest! :black_heart:

Got it published! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Really sad I didn’t get to commition a cover but I still am really proud of my work!

I’m down for read for read if any of y’all want :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes