CLOSED 💎 Gem Giveaway 💎

You’re welcome again haha :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

UPDATE:

Hi!!! Thanks for all for reading my original post!!! I’ve since updated my book! Check it out! <3

I am interested in reading your or anyone’s story! :latin_cross:

Can you RXR me? Let me know! My story is faith-based and entails Christianity elements. (THERES NO CURSING, DIRTY TALK, MALICE, AND ETC)

Name: Fake Christian
Genre: Drama
Author: MadeNew
Description: Jesus didn’t die for you to be ashamed of him. So why hide? Watch as you explore a life of a mediocre Christian transform into a confident daughter of God.
Style: Limelight

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your story but you’re in the wrong thread haha this was for a gem giveaway I was doing (not a read for read or gem for gem) it’s closed now tho. There’s threads specifically for sharing stories, doing R4R and G4G so you’ll have better luck on those :slightly_smiling_face: Congrats on the story tho i’ll check it out when I get a chance :two_hearts:

Thank you so much for this :sneezing_face::sneezing_face: i am so excited and grateful, thank you

1 Like

awh you’re welcome :pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hiya, I’ve added gem choices to support the author at the end of each episode and have 6 episodes out! So hopefully that’s easier! Really appreciate you for doing this! :blush:

1 Like

Reading it now your artwork is really beautiful btw :two_hearts:

1 Like

And you’re welcome glad I can help :blush:

1 Like

Awe thank you so much! Hope you enjoy :heartpulse:

1 Like

Just got done readin everyone’s stories and rewarding the winners their gems (actually finished doin it a few days ago but forgot to post it on here :joy:) congrats again to the winners and thanks for sharing your stories with me :blue_heart::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much girl :two_hearts::two_hearts:@Stephanie803

1 Like

Awh you’re welcome :two_hearts::pleading_face: Btw your story was really good and the artwork was beautiful! I’m surprised it doesn’t have a lot more reads tbh

1 Like

Thank you so much girl and your feedback really means a lot to me​:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
It might be because I’m new to the community and not promoting it well @Stephanie803

1 Like