CLOTHING (FEATURE?): Earpieces for Limelight Characters

There are many suggestions I have for Limelight characters, one of them being earpieces. Examples of this being needed: If a character is a working person, and driving home from work or at their office, earpieces are so much more convenient and realistic then speaking on an actual phone; If a character is an agent of some kind and on the go, earpieces are discreet and gives the reader a sense of realism, as who is going to answer a phone call when they need to move around and potentially fight people? All the cool movie agents have earpieces!

I would appreciate your support for this, even though it may seem insignificant in comparison to other suggestions. Also, I’ve never created a topic on this thread or any thread, so if I’m doing it wrong or this topic has already been addressed, I would appreciate someone politely telling me so! Thanks everyone! :grin:

20 Likes

Support!

Support

Support!

support

I totally agree, I think they should include a hearing aid.

Support!

Support

support

Support

Support! and Bump!

Support.

Support and bump!

Support! But I also understand why earpieces might no be a real good idea to some people because they would have to be small and the readers might not know what is happening and it might just look like there crazy :crazy_face: But I think its an awesome idea.

Bump!