Dara Amarie's Official Help Thread! [closed]

Any of the animations that have “sit” in them.

Yes I know that but I mean the character just sits idle. No talking or anything. I’ve used sit and idle_sit but when I preview the scene in my app he is just standing up idle?

Nevermind I fixed the issue; thank you :slight_smile:

Dear @Dara.Amarie,
There is the new kind of speech bubble type, same color, pink,blue,purple but with the wordings highlighted in that color. How do I get that? Like last time I have to type in Mean Girls to get the pink but how about the new one?

Could you please make a template for people crowding around a bottle and a few characters playing spin the bottle please? That would help ALOT with my story! THANKS @Dara.Amarie !

The new ones aren’t fully released yet. They’re still being tested: COMING SOON: Speech Bubble Style Update & Larger Episode Scripts!

Oh…Thank You anyway! :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks!!

i need help. I’m trying to make the camera shake WHILE the dialogue is there
this is the code i put in.

GAVIN (scream)
 | bold, italic, underline |FUTURE PROPERTY OF CLEO!

&zoom on 278 266 to 180% 0.1
&zoom on 159 375 to 155% 0.1
&zoom on 155 160 to 135% 0.1
&zoom on 155 160 to 135% 0.1

any help would be appreciated because i don’t know what I’m doing wrong:/

oh my i didn’t mean to do that lol. the zooms have the @ symbol not the & symbol my bad:/

If you want command(s) to happen while there is dialogue, they always need to be before the dialogue. And to have multiple zooms have right after each other like that, they would all need to be on the same line using the THEN command

&zoom on 278 266 to 180% 0.1 THEN zoom on 159 375 to 155% 0.1 THEN and so on…

GAVIN (scream)
| bold, italic, underline |FUTURE PROPERTY OF CLEO!

I’m not sure what you mean? Can you explain your problem a bit more please?

Hi! Sorry, I’m trying to use your character customization template (credited, of course), and for some reason I cannot figure out why my MC won’t show up? So far, all I have is, “@YOU spot 2.400 170 -520 and YOU faces right and YOU starts idle” but when I press preview, it simply goes straight to the customization part and throughout the customization process, the MC simply refuses to appear and so you can’t see who you’re customizing. Help xd?

Are you changing the scene right after the fade?

Try refreshing the page (web previewer) or restarting the app (app previewer). There’s a weird glitch going around where characters aren’t showing up. If the character still doesn’t appear, try submitting a ticket

What does your script look like?

1 Like

You didn’t change the scene, you just added dialogue.

Either use the INT. BLACK - NIGHT background for the narrator dialogue, or put the transition after the dialogue.

Hiii again, aah. How do you make it so that the player may input their first name :o?

1 Like