Description character limit help

I literally fight with the 180 character limit every single time I make a new story, so here’s a thread for anyone struggling to make their description concise enough. Feel free to ask for help or give suggestions!

Here’s mine: The story is set around a reality tv game show where you compete with a (chosen) partner against teams from other countries, kind of like in the amazing race.

11 teams. 5 countries. A 1 million dollar prize. In THE RACE, you and a partner compete in challenges around the world. But not everyone is playing by the same rules—there’s a saboteur on set. Can you save the show from scandal and win the race?
Advanced coding. Like a point and click game.

Right now this is 110 characters over the limit omg…

2 Likes

so you need help making the description shorter?

Yea

Bummpp

Well, here’s my best shot:

:wilted_flower:
11 teams.5 countries.1 million dollars on the line. You and an ally compete in a race, but not everyone plays fair game—a saboteur joins! Can you win the race without being ambush?

Okay, let’s see if I can help:
11 teams, 5 countries, a 1 million dollar prize. In THE RACE, your team will compete in challenges all over the world.Can you save the show from a saboteur, scandal and win the race, too?

11 teams. 5 countries. 1 million dollars. Competing in challenges around the world, you find out that someone is sabotaging the contestants. Can you save the show and win the race?

1 Like

I am facepalming so hard right now… :computer_rage: :computer_rage: :computer_rage: I read that as you couldn’t make anymore story characters… as in the characters that act out the story. I was so confused :joy: I was like, dang that’s ALOT of characters but I guess they have to put a cap on it at sometime…
I am so sorry I’m not helping, but just wanted to share my stupidity incase you wanted a laugh.

1 Like

LMAOO i feel like if there was a limit i’d be pretty close to breaking it tho… Theres this story i made when I was 14 that haunts me everyday from the sidebar cuz its undeletable and it has like. 60 characters

1 Like

Yo, SAME. I have like 10 stories I wrote when I just started the app back in 2014… I was 16. All I want is to delete them and I can’t. But we all start from somewhere.

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.