Discussion: Jealous of Ink Clothing

Ugh, I just have been looking through INK female clothing because I am helping someone create a character and I am so jelly of the clothing…Rompers!! I wish Limelight had them, even bathing caps…Come on!!!

Ok whinge over!!

7 Likes

The rompers are adorable.

1 Like

I wish ink had all the stuff limelight has, but they stopped updating it. Limelight still has the chance to be updated with stuff like rompers

3 Likes

I’m hoping within time LL will come out with rompers. I love the INK rompers alot also.

I guess I am not qualified to know but I don’t see why they just don’t look at one list then go ok, Ink has this one, Limelight doesn’t and visa versa. Maybe it is a big job still they can break it down and do it in order if it helps.

1 Like

Agree I don’t see why they can’t. I mean I know INK is done there is nothing more they will do with it they have done said that. But they could go down the list like you said and say hey lets make these things for LL.

This is a off topic but was a shame they put out college clothing because of the recent featured story but what about the contest. I have not seen any ‘Adventurous’ clothing in Limelight. So prepared to see a lot of entries in INK.

1 Like

I agree and thought the same thing. I didn’t get why they didn’t put cloths out for the contest that they have going on. Maybe they will soon, there is no telling with them.

Well the contest ends in April.

1 Like

Anyway no point us saying all this, it wont change. I have read some old posts where people have been asking the same thing. Just wait and see I guess.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that lol. I know there is one going on but I pay no mind to when they are going to end do to I don’t enter in them.

That’s all you can really do, they have there own time line and things they want to get out and they get it out when they want to.

1 Like

I had a great idea for the Adventurous Contest, but then I realised what I want they don’t have so what was the point.

1 Like

That always sucks.
Hopefully they will get what you need soon and even though it will be over you can still make a story about it.

1 Like