DISCUSSION on LGBTQ+ on Episode

I am looking for stories with many love interests that have boys AND girls. I must be honest: there are many stories that let you choose if you like men or woman, but not many that have BOTH interests. I think they should let you have both men and women flirting and you choose to flirt back or not. Is it just my opinion?
Plus, I do think there is no transgender in this app, or at least I haven’t encountered one yet! That’s disappointing :confused:
Opinions and story suggestions?

Stories that got recommendation in the comments/ solutions (in case you're interested like I was)

Blessed
Bunny belles
The unEXpected show
Instant princess
He can’t tame me
The vet’s heart
The triangle
The book
Red curtain
Flirty reality
Bisexual bachelorette
College of eternity
The depths of Newreport
Crystallized

4 Likes

I’m confused are you asking for recommendations for stories or opinions only?

1 Like

Both!!!

1 Like

Bunny belles! It is a great story with two male love interests and one female love interest. It is set up the way you are looking for.

Great thnx, what do you think?

1 Like

Blessed is another awesome LL story where there’re three ending and has both make and female LI’s.

2 Likes

Cool, thnx! I’ve found some with mix now that I’m searching for them… There’s a cool on surviving an apocalypse and one on a reality show

2 Likes

He can’t tame me. It’s LGBT+ perfection. Also Instant Princess. It has like 5 male LI and one really strong female LI

2 Likes

Wow, cool!! I already read Instant princess, AWESOME STORY

3 Likes

I KNOW!!! IT’S MY FAVE :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I think episode will ask her to become episode writer! I would love to have her skills

2 Likes

The Vet’s Heart. 3 LIs (2boys and 1 girl)

2 Likes

Cool. LOL it’s always MI>FI, although I admit mine also has 5M and 2F

1 Like

I agree. Honestly I like it being set up like that and yes there should be more transgender representation! How people set up love interests is really up to them I’m alright with both but I’m currently setting mine up like the way you described.

1 Like

I like it. I think I might add someone transgender in my story

1 Like

The Triangle by @LadyBirdEpisode

It may be spotlight, but it is, beyond a shadow of doubt, one of the best stories on the app.

1 Like

THANKS. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How is this a debate?

1 Like

By The Book by Amberose allows you to pick a transwoman as your main character :smiley:

9 Likes

That story is amazing!!!

3 Likes