Does anyone have knowledge of this?

There’s a writer I’m trying to help, she is having trouble uploading multiple zoned backgrounds to her episode account, she has an apple Id account that she is using. Does anyone know, or have an idea what could possibly be happening why she is having trouble. I suggested everything I could think of. I have a regular google account, so at this point I am stumped. If anyone has an apple Id account and work on their stories like this and has had trouble and fixed it, could you guys please tell me so I can help this writer with hers. Thank so much!

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t didn’t know who to ask, so I figured I’d ask the community, I did think about The director’s corner, but I wasn’t sure if THIS would happen, if you can help me I would be greatful, or direct me to someone who would have knowledge on this issue, it’s not for me it’s for someone else that I’m trying to help!

1 Like

Is she uploading it through the portal?

1 Like

Yes, she’s trying to but it won’t upload mulitiple pannel zoned background, it’s only one pannel.

Can she maybe do a ss what it says exactly?

so far what she told me is that the panels are too big I told her she would have to scale them down to 640x1136 I even gave her a pic manipulation program where it would allow her to do this and sent her vids of how to work the program and she said it’s still not working.

I’m talking to her now and she just told me that she uses the apple Id because it don’t let her do it through email? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Is her problem with the sizes of the images being too big/small? Or the file sizes being too big? If she’s having problems with resizing, I’d suggest, if you know how to do it, doing it for her, or I’d be willing to help out as well.

1 Like

I suggested that, that’s when she told me she uses her apple Id and I use google, so I don’t know a lot in that area

There’s no difference. The portal is the exact same, the methods of logging in are just different. The files, dimensions, and overall portal are the exact same.

1 Like

She said she doesn’t know what it is then, do you think I should tell her she should consult a tech, unless there’s one here?

Is there a way you could connect me with her? Whether that be here or via Instagram?

1 Like

She is on instagram, that’s how I’m talking to her now

What’s her Instagram? I’ll message her there and help her out.

1 Like

Thanks so much girl, I appreciate this so much! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like