FEATURE: Being Able to Add Your Approved Overlays as Props

So like the coffee, baby swaddles and handgun and other overlays can be added to a character and it will automatically follow one of their hands, it would be cool if we could do this with our approved overlays as well and maybe have them set to a certain size? Or like given the option to change the size for when we add it to the character
Like you know how when you upload an overlay and you can change the size? It would be cool if you set a second default size specifically for when it’s supposed to be added as an item to your character’s hand.

But generally I think it would just be really cool to be able to add our approved overlays to out characters like we can add handgun etc.

66 Likes

It would be awesome, but baby swaddles and stuff are props, so it will be awesome if we could add it as prop!

5 Likes

oh yeah that’s what I mean! It’d be cool to have them as props

3 Likes

Bumping this ^^

2 Likes

It would be cool, too to be able to position the overlay wherever we wanted or at least have them be able to accessories on our characters! Finally, the elf ears that actually cover up the top of the ears on your limelight character :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Bump :vampire::heavy_heart_exclamation:

It sucks that this feature hasn’t been implemented yet, right? :bat::black_heart:

2 Likes

mini bump ~

1 Like

Support! :heart:

Or maybe episode can just add more props, but both work. :laughing: xx

2 Likes

Support!
I reaaaaly need a hairbrush, a microphone… Besides, drinking coffee from a to-go cups became annoying.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

lil bump

1 Like

Yes, support! This would be so handy!

1 Like

Support​:heart::blue_heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

Bump!!! :smile:

Support and bumping. I really need this to be a real thing.

1 Like

Support.

Support!! :100:

Support!! :metal2:

Bump and support!! :blob_turtle:

Support